Kevin Bacon Tied to "Frost/Nixon"
Becoming a worthy addition to the project, "Mystic River" star Kevin Bacon has signed on to join the cast of "Frost/Nixon", the drama that Universal Pictures is setting up with Working Title Films.
Adapted from the hit play by Peter Morgan which is based on a series of televised interviews David Frost secured with former President Nixon in 1977, pic will find Bacon portraying Nixon's chief of staff Jack Brennan. Other cast members include Frank Langella, Michael Sheen, Sam Rockwell, Toby Jones, and Matthew Macfadyen, the former two reprising their stage roles as Nixon and Frost, respectively.
Handling the directing matters is acclaimed filmmaker Ron Howard who helms from the script Morgan himself has penned. Meanwhile, Working Title partners Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner are both serving as producers alongside Brian Grazer of Imagine Entertainment.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says