Kevin Bacon Tied to "Frost/Nixon"
Becoming a worthy addition to the project, "Mystic River" star Kevin Bacon has signed on to join the cast of "Frost/Nixon", the drama that Universal Pictures is setting up with Working Title Films.
Adapted from the hit play by Peter Morgan which is based on a series of televised interviews David Frost secured with former President Nixon in 1977, pic will find Bacon portraying Nixon's chief of staff Jack Brennan. Other cast members include Frank Langella, Michael Sheen, Sam Rockwell, Toby Jones, and Matthew Macfadyen, the former two reprising their stage roles as Nixon and Frost, respectively.
Handling the directing matters is acclaimed filmmaker Ron Howard who helms from the script Morgan himself has penned. Meanwhile, Working Title partners Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner are both serving as producers alongside Brian Grazer of Imagine Entertainment.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?