Kevin Bacon Tied to "Frost/Nixon"
Becoming a worthy addition to the project, "Mystic River" star Kevin Bacon has signed on to join the cast of "Frost/Nixon", the drama that Universal Pictures is setting up with Working Title Films.
Adapted from the hit play by Peter Morgan which is based on a series of televised interviews David Frost secured with former President Nixon in 1977, pic will find Bacon portraying Nixon's chief of staff Jack Brennan. Other cast members include Frank Langella, Michael Sheen, Sam Rockwell, Toby Jones, and Matthew Macfadyen, the former two reprising their stage roles as Nixon and Frost, respectively.
Handling the directing matters is acclaimed filmmaker Ron Howard who helms from the script Morgan himself has penned. Meanwhile, Working Title partners Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner are both serving as producers alongside Brian Grazer of Imagine Entertainment.
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip