Kevin Bacon Tied to "Frost/Nixon"
Becoming a worthy addition to the project, "Mystic River" star Kevin Bacon has signed on to join the cast of "Frost/Nixon", the drama that Universal Pictures is setting up with Working Title Films.
Adapted from the hit play by Peter Morgan which is based on a series of televised interviews David Frost secured with former President Nixon in 1977, pic will find Bacon portraying Nixon's chief of staff Jack Brennan. Other cast members include Frank Langella, Michael Sheen, Sam Rockwell, Toby Jones, and Matthew Macfadyen, the former two reprising their stage roles as Nixon and Frost, respectively.
Handling the directing matters is acclaimed filmmaker Ron Howard who helms from the script Morgan himself has penned. Meanwhile, Working Title partners Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner are both serving as producers alongside Brian Grazer of Imagine Entertainment.
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert