Kevin Bacon Tied to "Frost/Nixon"
Becoming a worthy addition to the project, "Mystic River" star Kevin Bacon has signed on to join the cast of "Frost/Nixon", the drama that Universal Pictures is setting up with Working Title Films.
Adapted from the hit play by Peter Morgan which is based on a series of televised interviews David Frost secured with former President Nixon in 1977, pic will find Bacon portraying Nixon's chief of staff Jack Brennan. Other cast members include Frank Langella, Michael Sheen, Sam Rockwell, Toby Jones, and Matthew Macfadyen, the former two reprising their stage roles as Nixon and Frost, respectively.
Handling the directing matters is acclaimed filmmaker Ron Howard who helms from the script Morgan himself has penned. Meanwhile, Working Title partners Tim Bevan and Eric Fellner are both serving as producers alongside Brian Grazer of Imagine Entertainment.
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'