Bruce Willis Willing for More "Die Hard"
Apparently still eager to go for some gun-banging action in the future, Bruce Willis has openly pointed out on the junket press conference for "Live Free or Die Hard" held June 1, 2007 that he will continue to star as John McClane in the next installment of the hit action series under some conditions.
"Fox is already talking about doing another one," so he informed. "I told them I would only do it if Len (Wiseman) is involved, and Maggie Q. And Justin (Long), of course. You can't do one without Justin."
Willis, last seen on the big screen in James Foley's thriller "Perfect Stranger", first played McClane in John McTiernan's 1988 movie "Die Hard" then reprised the role in its two sequels "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990) and "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995). All three became hit on the box office, altogether scoring a total domestic gross of over $298 million for the franchise.
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson