Bruce Willis Willing for More "Die Hard"
Apparently still eager to go for some gun-banging action in the future, Bruce Willis has openly pointed out on the junket press conference for "Live Free or Die Hard" held June 1, 2007 that he will continue to star as John McClane in the next installment of the hit action series under some conditions.
"Fox is already talking about doing another one," so he informed. "I told them I would only do it if Len (Wiseman) is involved, and Maggie Q. And Justin (Long), of course. You can't do one without Justin."
Willis, last seen on the big screen in James Foley's thriller "Perfect Stranger", first played McClane in John McTiernan's 1988 movie "Die Hard" then reprised the role in its two sequels "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990) and "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995). All three became hit on the box office, altogether scoring a total domestic gross of over $298 million for the franchise.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler