Bruce Willis Willing for More "Die Hard"
Apparently still eager to go for some gun-banging action in the future, Bruce Willis has openly pointed out on the junket press conference for "Live Free or Die Hard" held June 1, 2007 that he will continue to star as John McClane in the next installment of the hit action series under some conditions.
"Fox is already talking about doing another one," so he informed. "I told them I would only do it if Len (Wiseman) is involved, and Maggie Q. And Justin (Long), of course. You can't do one without Justin."
Willis, last seen on the big screen in James Foley's thriller "Perfect Stranger", first played McClane in John McTiernan's 1988 movie "Die Hard" then reprised the role in its two sequels "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990) and "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995). All three became hit on the box office, altogether scoring a total domestic gross of over $298 million for the franchise.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'