Bruce Willis Willing for More "Die Hard"
Apparently still eager to go for some gun-banging action in the future, Bruce Willis has openly pointed out on the junket press conference for "Live Free or Die Hard" held June 1, 2007 that he will continue to star as John McClane in the next installment of the hit action series under some conditions.
"Fox is already talking about doing another one," so he informed. "I told them I would only do it if Len (Wiseman) is involved, and Maggie Q. And Justin (Long), of course. You can't do one without Justin."
Willis, last seen on the big screen in James Foley's thriller "Perfect Stranger", first played McClane in John McTiernan's 1988 movie "Die Hard" then reprised the role in its two sequels "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990) and "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995). All three became hit on the box office, altogether scoring a total domestic gross of over $298 million for the franchise.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season