Bruce Willis Willing for More "Die Hard"
Apparently still eager to go for some gun-banging action in the future, Bruce Willis has openly pointed out on the junket press conference for "Live Free or Die Hard" held June 1, 2007 that he will continue to star as John McClane in the next installment of the hit action series under some conditions.
"Fox is already talking about doing another one," so he informed. "I told them I would only do it if Len (Wiseman) is involved, and Maggie Q. And Justin (Long), of course. You can't do one without Justin."
Willis, last seen on the big screen in James Foley's thriller "Perfect Stranger", first played McClane in John McTiernan's 1988 movie "Die Hard" then reprised the role in its two sequels "Die Hard 2: Die Harder" (1990) and "Die Hard with a Vengeance" (1995). All three became hit on the box office, altogether scoring a total domestic gross of over $298 million for the franchise.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival