Paul W.S. Anderson Is "Spy Hunter" New Helmer
The seat abandoned by John Woo in "Spy Hunter" finally gets a new taker. "Resident Evil" helmer Paul W.S. Anderson has been reported to fill in the Chinese filmmaker's position after the man decided to leave the flick last year.
Being so, Anderson will work on alongside another writer to pen the project, which has already gone through several writers, like Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Zak Penn, and Stuart Beattie. While Adrian Askarieh, Chuck Gordon, and Jeremy Bolt are all still serving as the producers, it is unclear yet whether Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will continue to star in.
A film adaptation of the popular Midway video game, the project focuses on a former F-15 pilot named Alec Sects who is employed by International Espionage Services as a member of the Spy-Hunter team. It is said that the film will also involve a transforming super-car called the Interceptor.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle