Paul W.S. Anderson Is "Spy Hunter" New Helmer
The seat abandoned by John Woo in "Spy Hunter" finally gets a new taker. "Resident Evil" helmer Paul W.S. Anderson has been reported to fill in the Chinese filmmaker's position after the man decided to leave the flick last year.
Being so, Anderson will work on alongside another writer to pen the project, which has already gone through several writers, like Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Zak Penn, and Stuart Beattie. While Adrian Askarieh, Chuck Gordon, and Jeremy Bolt are all still serving as the producers, it is unclear yet whether Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will continue to star in.
A film adaptation of the popular Midway video game, the project focuses on a former F-15 pilot named Alec Sects who is employed by International Espionage Services as a member of the Spy-Hunter team. It is said that the film will also involve a transforming super-car called the Interceptor.
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik