Paul W.S. Anderson Is "Spy Hunter" New Helmer
The seat abandoned by John Woo in "Spy Hunter" finally gets a new taker. "Resident Evil" helmer Paul W.S. Anderson has been reported to fill in the Chinese filmmaker's position after the man decided to leave the flick last year.
Being so, Anderson will work on alongside another writer to pen the project, which has already gone through several writers, like Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Zak Penn, and Stuart Beattie. While Adrian Askarieh, Chuck Gordon, and Jeremy Bolt are all still serving as the producers, it is unclear yet whether Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will continue to star in.
A film adaptation of the popular Midway video game, the project focuses on a former F-15 pilot named Alec Sects who is employed by International Espionage Services as a member of the Spy-Hunter team. It is said that the film will also involve a transforming super-car called the Interceptor.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?