Paul W.S. Anderson Is "Spy Hunter" New Helmer
The seat abandoned by John Woo in "Spy Hunter" finally gets a new taker. "Resident Evil" helmer Paul W.S. Anderson has been reported to fill in the Chinese filmmaker's position after the man decided to leave the flick last year.
Being so, Anderson will work on alongside another writer to pen the project, which has already gone through several writers, like Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Zak Penn, and Stuart Beattie. While Adrian Askarieh, Chuck Gordon, and Jeremy Bolt are all still serving as the producers, it is unclear yet whether Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will continue to star in.
A film adaptation of the popular Midway video game, the project focuses on a former F-15 pilot named Alec Sects who is employed by International Espionage Services as a member of the Spy-Hunter team. It is said that the film will also involve a transforming super-car called the Interceptor.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie