Paul W.S. Anderson Is "Spy Hunter" New Helmer
The seat abandoned by John Woo in "Spy Hunter" finally gets a new taker. "Resident Evil" helmer Paul W.S. Anderson has been reported to fill in the Chinese filmmaker's position after the man decided to leave the flick last year.
Being so, Anderson will work on alongside another writer to pen the project, which has already gone through several writers, like Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Zak Penn, and Stuart Beattie. While Adrian Askarieh, Chuck Gordon, and Jeremy Bolt are all still serving as the producers, it is unclear yet whether Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson will continue to star in.
A film adaptation of the popular Midway video game, the project focuses on a former F-15 pilot named Alec Sects who is employed by International Espionage Services as a member of the Spy-Hunter team. It is said that the film will also involve a transforming super-car called the Interceptor.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?