Kelis Among Celebrity Hotties Stripped for Marc Baptiste's New Book "Nudes"
"Nudes" is art and Kelis does know it. The R&B star has thus stripped for a new book "Nudes" by art photographer Marc Baptiste.
The singer-songwriter is just one among the many celebrity hotties taken it all off for the photo-book, which among others include actresses Gabrielle Union, Erika Christensen and model/actress Devon Aoki.
The book, published by Universe Publishing, already unveiled at a lavish launch party at New York's Milk Gallery Thursday night May 31st.
Besides those models, the likes of Mos Def, Wyclef Jean, Kelly Rowland and Forest Whitaker were among the celebs on the guest list for the event.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences