"A Beautiful Life" for Denise Richards
Playing against type, Denise Richards is moving from broader mainstream features to an edgy indie flick entitled "A Beautiful Life" in which she will portray an exotic dancer, Variety has learned.
Based on an original play written by Wendy Hammond, the drama has also rounded out names like Michael Madsen, Jesse Garcia, Dana Delany, and Debi Mazar in the cast besides Richards. Shooting is due to begin in L.A. this summer under the direction of Argentine filmmaker Alejandro Chomski who is set to helm from script by Hammond and producer Deborah Calla.
Pic reportedly will be made under a budget that is less than $5 million under New Films Intl. banner. NFI prexy Nesim Hason and indie producer Bob Holof both are serving as executive producers with NFI to sell domestic and international rights to the flick.
- Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner Join Live-Action 'Lion King'
- Report: Blake Shelon Is Hiding Shameful Family Secrets From Gwen Stefani
- Kim Kardashian Hits Back at Haters Over Her Unretouched Bikini Photos
- Are J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Readying New Show Together?
- La La Vazquez Parties at NYC Strip Club After Ditching Kim Kardashian's Mexican Getaway
- Paris Jackson Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skimpy Outfit
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors