"A Beautiful Life" for Denise Richards
Playing against type, Denise Richards is moving from broader mainstream features to an edgy indie flick entitled "A Beautiful Life" in which she will portray an exotic dancer, Variety has learned.
Based on an original play written by Wendy Hammond, the drama has also rounded out names like Michael Madsen, Jesse Garcia, Dana Delany, and Debi Mazar in the cast besides Richards. Shooting is due to begin in L.A. this summer under the direction of Argentine filmmaker Alejandro Chomski who is set to helm from script by Hammond and producer Deborah Calla.
Pic reportedly will be made under a budget that is less than $5 million under New Films Intl. banner. NFI prexy Nesim Hason and indie producer Bob Holof both are serving as executive producers with NFI to sell domestic and international rights to the flick.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?