"A Beautiful Life" for Denise Richards
Playing against type, Denise Richards is moving from broader mainstream features to an edgy indie flick entitled "A Beautiful Life" in which she will portray an exotic dancer, Variety has learned.
Based on an original play written by Wendy Hammond, the drama has also rounded out names like Michael Madsen, Jesse Garcia, Dana Delany, and Debi Mazar in the cast besides Richards. Shooting is due to begin in L.A. this summer under the direction of Argentine filmmaker Alejandro Chomski who is set to helm from script by Hammond and producer Deborah Calla.
Pic reportedly will be made under a budget that is less than $5 million under New Films Intl. banner. NFI prexy Nesim Hason and indie producer Bob Holof both are serving as executive producers with NFI to sell domestic and international rights to the flick.
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support