"A Beautiful Life" for Denise Richards
Playing against type, Denise Richards is moving from broader mainstream features to an edgy indie flick entitled "A Beautiful Life" in which she will portray an exotic dancer, Variety has learned.
Based on an original play written by Wendy Hammond, the drama has also rounded out names like Michael Madsen, Jesse Garcia, Dana Delany, and Debi Mazar in the cast besides Richards. Shooting is due to begin in L.A. this summer under the direction of Argentine filmmaker Alejandro Chomski who is set to helm from script by Hammond and producer Deborah Calla.
Pic reportedly will be made under a budget that is less than $5 million under New Films Intl. banner. NFI prexy Nesim Hason and indie producer Bob Holof both are serving as executive producers with NFI to sell domestic and international rights to the flick.
- Is Gwen Stefani Pregnant With Blake Shelton's Child?
- See a Glimpse of Gru and Dru's Past in New 'Despicable Me 3' Trailer
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mesh Top in New Selfie
- Justin Bieber Forgets 'Despacito' Spanish Lyrics, Sings 'Blah, Blah, Blah' Instead
- Fans Loath ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake - See the Hilarious Memes
- Kourtney Kardashian Flaunts Butt as She Enjoys Jet Ski Ride With Younes Bendjima
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay