"A Beautiful Life" for Denise Richards
Playing against type, Denise Richards is moving from broader mainstream features to an edgy indie flick entitled "A Beautiful Life" in which she will portray an exotic dancer, Variety has learned.
Based on an original play written by Wendy Hammond, the drama has also rounded out names like Michael Madsen, Jesse Garcia, Dana Delany, and Debi Mazar in the cast besides Richards. Shooting is due to begin in L.A. this summer under the direction of Argentine filmmaker Alejandro Chomski who is set to helm from script by Hammond and producer Deborah Calla.
Pic reportedly will be made under a budget that is less than $5 million under New Films Intl. banner. NFI prexy Nesim Hason and indie producer Bob Holof both are serving as executive producers with NFI to sell domestic and international rights to the flick.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack