Billy Bob Thornton Ready for 4th Album
Little did people know that Billy Bob Thornton's first passion was in music. Emerging as an Academy Award winning screenwriter and actor, he has been consistently letting out album in the past 6 years including this year. Fourth album dubbed "Beautiful Door" will arrive July 24 via New Door Records.
For what has been his favorite, the album still employs the same country sound topped with rock and a flare of folk. The material itself is new with Billy talking about two ends such as life and death, beginnings and ends. The issues discussed are spanned from politics, war, religion, and innocent people, to love.
This time Billy receives the aid of fellow artists Brad Davis, Leland Sklar, Teddy Andreadis and Graham Nash to help in the production of the album.
Billy started playing drums at nine years old. He continued to pursue music although received better acknowledge in his movie career. He has released three studio albums since 2001: "Private Radio" (2001), "The Edge of the World" (2003) and "Hobo" (2005).
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure