Billy Bob Thornton Ready for 4th Album
Little did people know that Billy Bob Thornton's first passion was in music. Emerging as an Academy Award winning screenwriter and actor, he has been consistently letting out album in the past 6 years including this year. Fourth album dubbed "Beautiful Door" will arrive July 24 via New Door Records.
For what has been his favorite, the album still employs the same country sound topped with rock and a flare of folk. The material itself is new with Billy talking about two ends such as life and death, beginnings and ends. The issues discussed are spanned from politics, war, religion, and innocent people, to love.
This time Billy receives the aid of fellow artists Brad Davis, Leland Sklar, Teddy Andreadis and Graham Nash to help in the production of the album.
Billy started playing drums at nine years old. He continued to pursue music although received better acknowledge in his movie career. He has released three studio albums since 2001: "Private Radio" (2001), "The Edge of the World" (2003) and "Hobo" (2005).
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs