Billy Bob Thornton Ready for 4th Album
Little did people know that Billy Bob Thornton's first passion was in music. Emerging as an Academy Award winning screenwriter and actor, he has been consistently letting out album in the past 6 years including this year. Fourth album dubbed "Beautiful Door" will arrive July 24 via New Door Records.
For what has been his favorite, the album still employs the same country sound topped with rock and a flare of folk. The material itself is new with Billy talking about two ends such as life and death, beginnings and ends. The issues discussed are spanned from politics, war, religion, and innocent people, to love.
This time Billy receives the aid of fellow artists Brad Davis, Leland Sklar, Teddy Andreadis and Graham Nash to help in the production of the album.
Billy started playing drums at nine years old. He continued to pursue music although received better acknowledge in his movie career. He has released three studio albums since 2001: "Private Radio" (2001), "The Edge of the World" (2003) and "Hobo" (2005).
More Billy Bob Thornton News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle