Billy Bob Thornton Ready for 4th Album
Little did people know that Billy Bob Thornton's first passion was in music. Emerging as an Academy Award winning screenwriter and actor, he has been consistently letting out album in the past 6 years including this year. Fourth album dubbed "Beautiful Door" will arrive July 24 via New Door Records.
For what has been his favorite, the album still employs the same country sound topped with rock and a flare of folk. The material itself is new with Billy talking about two ends such as life and death, beginnings and ends. The issues discussed are spanned from politics, war, religion, and innocent people, to love.
This time Billy receives the aid of fellow artists Brad Davis, Leland Sklar, Teddy Andreadis and Graham Nash to help in the production of the album.
Billy started playing drums at nine years old. He continued to pursue music although received better acknowledge in his movie career. He has released three studio albums since 2001: "Private Radio" (2001), "The Edge of the World" (2003) and "Hobo" (2005).
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'