Billy Bob Thornton Ready for 4th Album
Little did people know that Billy Bob Thornton's first passion was in music. Emerging as an Academy Award winning screenwriter and actor, he has been consistently letting out album in the past 6 years including this year. Fourth album dubbed "Beautiful Door" will arrive July 24 via New Door Records.
For what has been his favorite, the album still employs the same country sound topped with rock and a flare of folk. The material itself is new with Billy talking about two ends such as life and death, beginnings and ends. The issues discussed are spanned from politics, war, religion, and innocent people, to love.
This time Billy receives the aid of fellow artists Brad Davis, Leland Sklar, Teddy Andreadis and Graham Nash to help in the production of the album.
Billy started playing drums at nine years old. He continued to pursue music although received better acknowledge in his movie career. He has released three studio albums since 2001: "Private Radio" (2001), "The Edge of the World" (2003) and "Hobo" (2005).
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob and Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner