Scared About Her Upcoming Jail Sentence, Paris Hilton Shows Up at MTV Movie Awards
Paris Hilton proves nothing could let her down, not even her upcoming jail sentence. The troubled socialite, who's been ordered to begin serving a minimum of 23 days for violating her probation on Tuesday June 5th, made a surprise visit to MTV Movie Awards Sunday June 3rd, saying she was "scared" but ready to do the time.
''I am trying to be strong right now,'' Paris said. ''I'm really scared but I'm ready to face my sentence.''
Despite her fear, Paris said her family, friends and fans have helped her prepare for her nearly three-week sentence behind bars. "I've received thousands of letters from around the world of support and it's really been inspirational and really helped me. I'm really scared but I'm ready to do this. And I hope that I'm an example to other young people."
Paris could actually start serving her time at before Tuesday but did not tell reporters whether she would wait until the last moment. Once she arrives, the heiress will be housed in the jail's "special needs" unit.
More Paris Hilton News
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'