Scared About Her Upcoming Jail Sentence, Paris Hilton Shows Up at MTV Movie Awards
Paris Hilton proves nothing could let her down, not even her upcoming jail sentence. The troubled socialite, who's been ordered to begin serving a minimum of 23 days for violating her probation on Tuesday June 5th, made a surprise visit to MTV Movie Awards Sunday June 3rd, saying she was "scared" but ready to do the time.
''I am trying to be strong right now,'' Paris said. ''I'm really scared but I'm ready to face my sentence.''
Despite her fear, Paris said her family, friends and fans have helped her prepare for her nearly three-week sentence behind bars. "I've received thousands of letters from around the world of support and it's really been inspirational and really helped me. I'm really scared but I'm ready to do this. And I hope that I'm an example to other young people."
Paris could actually start serving her time at before Tuesday but did not tell reporters whether she would wait until the last moment. Once she arrives, the heiress will be housed in the jail's "special needs" unit.
More Paris Hilton News
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign
- Matthew Morrison Joins 'Grey's Anatomy' in Mystery Role. Get the First Look
- Idris Elba and Matthew McConaughey Confront Each Other in 'The Dark Tower' First Footage
- Kris Jenner's 'Desperate to Hook Up' With O.J. Simpson. What About Toy Boy Corey Gamble?
- The Weeknd Secretly Serenades Selena Gomez at Brazilian Concert Backstage
- 'Arrow': Katie Cassidy Returns for Season 6 as Series Regular With a Twist