Terror Ends on "Hostel: Part II"
Well, it can be stated now that there will be no third installment of "Hostel" series, at least not from director Eli Roth. The Massachusetts-born filmmaker recently told MTV.com that "Hostel: Part II" would be the end of the horror franchise as it opens June 8 this year.
"There are no more Hostels," so Roth stated as quoted by the site. "There is Hostel and Hostel 2 and that's it. It's like Kill Bill Volume 1 and Kill Bill Volume 2."
"I hate a lame third sequel, and I don't want there to be one," the man further added. "I really wasn't crazy about Spider-Man 3. I wanted it after Spider-Man 1 and Spider-Man 2, but with Spider-Man 3 I was really disappointed when I saw that film; that will never happen with Hostel."
Roth, also an accomplished animator, rose to prominence after his 2002 effort "Cabin Fever" became the highest grossing movie for Lionsgate that year, pulling slightly over $30.5 million worth of tickets worldwide. His next directing stint will be Dimension Films' "Cell", an adaptation of the Stephen King novel of the same title produced by Mike Fleiss and Chris Briggs.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors