Terror Ends on "Hostel: Part II"
Well, it can be stated now that there will be no third installment of "Hostel" series, at least not from director Eli Roth. The Massachusetts-born filmmaker recently told MTV.com that "Hostel: Part II" would be the end of the horror franchise as it opens June 8 this year.
"There are no more Hostels," so Roth stated as quoted by the site. "There is Hostel and Hostel 2 and that's it. It's like Kill Bill Volume 1 and Kill Bill Volume 2."
"I hate a lame third sequel, and I don't want there to be one," the man further added. "I really wasn't crazy about Spider-Man 3. I wanted it after Spider-Man 1 and Spider-Man 2, but with Spider-Man 3 I was really disappointed when I saw that film; that will never happen with Hostel."
Roth, also an accomplished animator, rose to prominence after his 2002 effort "Cabin Fever" became the highest grossing movie for Lionsgate that year, pulling slightly over $30.5 million worth of tickets worldwide. His next directing stint will be Dimension Films' "Cell", an adaptation of the Stephen King novel of the same title produced by Mike Fleiss and Chris Briggs.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3