Singer George Michael Planning to Marry Longtime Partner Kenny Goss After Tour
There will be another celebrity same-sex marriage when George Michael puts into action his plan to marry longtime partner Kenny Goss by the time he finishes his upcoming concert in London.
The troubled singer has revealed that he plans to marry Kenny when he finishes touring July later this year, in a low-key wedding.
"When this tour is over and everything has died down we can think about that," George told the News of the World's Sunday magazine. "Like me, Kenny wants our day to be special. I'd take no pleasure in entering a civil partnership if there was any publicity around it."
George and Kenny have been in gay relationship since 1996. Despite his fame in music industry, George made media headlines when he was pleaded guilty on May 8th to driving while unfit through drugs.
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video