Singer George Michael Planning to Marry Longtime Partner Kenny Goss After Tour
There will be another celebrity same-sex marriage when George Michael puts into action his plan to marry longtime partner Kenny Goss by the time he finishes his upcoming concert in London.
The troubled singer has revealed that he plans to marry Kenny when he finishes touring July later this year, in a low-key wedding.
"When this tour is over and everything has died down we can think about that," George told the News of the World's Sunday magazine. "Like me, Kenny wants our day to be special. I'd take no pleasure in entering a civil partnership if there was any publicity around it."
George and Kenny have been in gay relationship since 1996. Despite his fame in music industry, George made media headlines when he was pleaded guilty on May 8th to driving while unfit through drugs.
More George Michael News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars