Singer George Michael Planning to Marry Longtime Partner Kenny Goss After Tour
There will be another celebrity same-sex marriage when George Michael puts into action his plan to marry longtime partner Kenny Goss by the time he finishes his upcoming concert in London.
The troubled singer has revealed that he plans to marry Kenny when he finishes touring July later this year, in a low-key wedding.
"When this tour is over and everything has died down we can think about that," George told the News of the World's Sunday magazine. "Like me, Kenny wants our day to be special. I'd take no pleasure in entering a civil partnership if there was any publicity around it."
George and Kenny have been in gay relationship since 1996. Despite his fame in music industry, George made media headlines when he was pleaded guilty on May 8th to driving while unfit through drugs.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert