Singer George Michael Planning to Marry Longtime Partner Kenny Goss After Tour
There will be another celebrity same-sex marriage when George Michael puts into action his plan to marry longtime partner Kenny Goss by the time he finishes his upcoming concert in London.
The troubled singer has revealed that he plans to marry Kenny when he finishes touring July later this year, in a low-key wedding.
"When this tour is over and everything has died down we can think about that," George told the News of the World's Sunday magazine. "Like me, Kenny wants our day to be special. I'd take no pleasure in entering a civil partnership if there was any publicity around it."
George and Kenny have been in gay relationship since 1996. Despite his fame in music industry, George made media headlines when he was pleaded guilty on May 8th to driving while unfit through drugs.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2