Singer George Michael Planning to Marry Longtime Partner Kenny Goss After Tour
There will be another celebrity same-sex marriage when George Michael puts into action his plan to marry longtime partner Kenny Goss by the time he finishes his upcoming concert in London.
The troubled singer has revealed that he plans to marry Kenny when he finishes touring July later this year, in a low-key wedding.
"When this tour is over and everything has died down we can think about that," George told the News of the World's Sunday magazine. "Like me, Kenny wants our day to be special. I'd take no pleasure in entering a civil partnership if there was any publicity around it."
George and Kenny have been in gay relationship since 1996. Despite his fame in music industry, George made media headlines when he was pleaded guilty on May 8th to driving while unfit through drugs.
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna