Daniel Radcliffe Buying Himself a Fiat Punto for His 18th Birthday
Daniel Radcliffe has bought himself a special birthday present that he's about to turn 18th next month, which means he gains access to his £23 million fortune.
The "Harry Potter" star, who is claimed as the richest kid in Britain, has decided to buy himself a Fiat Punto, instead of a Rolls-Royce or a flash Lamborghini, to mark his 18th birthday July 23rd later this year.
"Daniel is very excited about coming into his fortune on 23 July but he's not going to become flash all of a sudden and go on a mad spending spree. He is quite a sensible lad and has been planning for this day for a while," the actor's friend told the Evening Standard.
"The first thing he wants to buy himself to celebrate his 18th birthday is a car. He's done a bit of research and really likes the Fiat Grande Punto. Daniel is concerned about the environment and this car has been voted one of the top five green cars in Britain," the friend went on saying, adding that, "When a big, flash sports car whizzes past, people always assume it's someone rich or famous inside. It draws a lot of attention to you and Daniel didn't want this. He wants to be able to travel around the city unnoticed."
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video