Christian Dior Tapped Eva Green to Be the Spokesmodel for Its "Midnight Poison"
Eva Green should feel lucky that she's been chosen by cosmetics giant Christian Dior to be its latest spokesmodel, joining the likes of Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone just to name a few.
Concerning her new calling, the French actress will be the face of Dior's new fragrance, called "Midnight Poison", starring in a made-for-commercial movie with the same title, to be directed by renowned director Wong Kar Wai.
No details being made public on the new product, nor when it will hit the market.
As of Theron, she is the face of Dior's J'Adore, while Stone appears in ads for their Capture skincare line.
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details