Christian Dior Tapped Eva Green to Be the Spokesmodel for Its "Midnight Poison"
Eva Green should feel lucky that she's been chosen by cosmetics giant Christian Dior to be its latest spokesmodel, joining the likes of Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone just to name a few.
Concerning her new calling, the French actress will be the face of Dior's new fragrance, called "Midnight Poison", starring in a made-for-commercial movie with the same title, to be directed by renowned director Wong Kar Wai.
No details being made public on the new product, nor when it will hit the market.
As of Theron, she is the face of Dior's J'Adore, while Stone appears in ads for their Capture skincare line.
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight