Christian Dior Tapped Eva Green to Be the Spokesmodel for Its "Midnight Poison"
Eva Green should feel lucky that she's been chosen by cosmetics giant Christian Dior to be its latest spokesmodel, joining the likes of Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone just to name a few.
Concerning her new calling, the French actress will be the face of Dior's new fragrance, called "Midnight Poison", starring in a made-for-commercial movie with the same title, to be directed by renowned director Wong Kar Wai.
No details being made public on the new product, nor when it will hit the market.
As of Theron, she is the face of Dior's J'Adore, while Stone appears in ads for their Capture skincare line.
- Shirtless Orlando Bloom Cozying Up to Katy Perry Look-Alike in Malibu
- Jessica Jones and Trish Arrested in Season 2 Set Photos
- Nas Wants Serious Relationship With Nicki Minaj
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Cleavage, Pulls Down Her Bikini Bottom in New Racy Pics
- Get First Look at Idris Elba and Kate Winslet Amid Freezing Wilderness in 'The Mountain Between Us'
- Tiger Woods Apologizes, Blames 'Unexpected Reaction to Prescribed Medications' for DUI
- Inside Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj's Run-In at Miami Nightclub: He Keeps His Eyes on Her
- Is Fergie 'Kicked Out' of Black Eyed Peas?