Christian Dior Tapped Eva Green to Be the Spokesmodel for Its "Midnight Poison"
Eva Green should feel lucky that she's been chosen by cosmetics giant Christian Dior to be its latest spokesmodel, joining the likes of Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone just to name a few.
Concerning her new calling, the French actress will be the face of Dior's new fragrance, called "Midnight Poison", starring in a made-for-commercial movie with the same title, to be directed by renowned director Wong Kar Wai.
No details being made public on the new product, nor when it will hit the market.
As of Theron, she is the face of Dior's J'Adore, while Stone appears in ads for their Capture skincare line.
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization
- 'Logan' Reveals First Look at Richard E. Grant's Zander Rice
- Candace Cameron Exits 'The View' Because of 'Fuller House'
- First Look at Dinozords Unveiled in 'Power Rangers' Poster
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'