Christian Dior Tapped Eva Green to Be the Spokesmodel for Its "Midnight Poison"
Eva Green should feel lucky that she's been chosen by cosmetics giant Christian Dior to be its latest spokesmodel, joining the likes of Charlize Theron and Sharon Stone just to name a few.
Concerning her new calling, the French actress will be the face of Dior's new fragrance, called "Midnight Poison", starring in a made-for-commercial movie with the same title, to be directed by renowned director Wong Kar Wai.
No details being made public on the new product, nor when it will hit the market.
As of Theron, she is the face of Dior's J'Adore, while Stone appears in ads for their Capture skincare line.
More Eva Green News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video