Rogue and Random Getting "Infested"
Striving together to work hand in hand creating a new potential big screen feature, Rogue Pictures and Random House Films are about to develop "Infested" based on the upcoming novel of the same name by Scott Sigler, the first in a series of at least two books.
Detailing a race against escalating terror, the original revolves around a CIA black-ops specialist and a Center for Disease Control scientist who team up in the struggle to contain a parasite that is rapidly spreading across America, turning ordinary people into crazed serial killers.
"Readers and listeners worldwide hang on Scott's every word. 'Infested' is ideal for the type of smart genre moviemaking that Rogue cultivates," Rogue Pictures Co-Presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona remarked in their announcement of the project held Thursday, May 30.
Overseeing the flick for Rogue will be Adrienne Biddle and Alex Heineman with Valerie Cates carrying out the same duty for Random House Films. Rogue sibling company Focus Features is holding worldwide distribution and sales rights.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Make a Pact to Stay Civil for the Kids
- Calvin Harris Premieres Beachy Music Video for 'Feels' Ft. Katy Perry, Pharrell and Big Sean
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?