Rogue and Random Getting "Infested"
Striving together to work hand in hand creating a new potential big screen feature, Rogue Pictures and Random House Films are about to develop "Infested" based on the upcoming novel of the same name by Scott Sigler, the first in a series of at least two books.
Detailing a race against escalating terror, the original revolves around a CIA black-ops specialist and a Center for Disease Control scientist who team up in the struggle to contain a parasite that is rapidly spreading across America, turning ordinary people into crazed serial killers.
"Readers and listeners worldwide hang on Scott's every word. 'Infested' is ideal for the type of smart genre moviemaking that Rogue cultivates," Rogue Pictures Co-Presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona remarked in their announcement of the project held Thursday, May 30.
Overseeing the flick for Rogue will be Adrienne Biddle and Alex Heineman with Valerie Cates carrying out the same duty for Random House Films. Rogue sibling company Focus Features is holding worldwide distribution and sales rights.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen