Rogue and Random Getting "Infested"
Striving together to work hand in hand creating a new potential big screen feature, Rogue Pictures and Random House Films are about to develop "Infested" based on the upcoming novel of the same name by Scott Sigler, the first in a series of at least two books.
Detailing a race against escalating terror, the original revolves around a CIA black-ops specialist and a Center for Disease Control scientist who team up in the struggle to contain a parasite that is rapidly spreading across America, turning ordinary people into crazed serial killers.
"Readers and listeners worldwide hang on Scott's every word. 'Infested' is ideal for the type of smart genre moviemaking that Rogue cultivates," Rogue Pictures Co-Presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona remarked in their announcement of the project held Thursday, May 30.
Overseeing the flick for Rogue will be Adrienne Biddle and Alex Heineman with Valerie Cates carrying out the same duty for Random House Films. Rogue sibling company Focus Features is holding worldwide distribution and sales rights.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip