Rogue and Random Getting "Infested"
Striving together to work hand in hand creating a new potential big screen feature, Rogue Pictures and Random House Films are about to develop "Infested" based on the upcoming novel of the same name by Scott Sigler, the first in a series of at least two books.
Detailing a race against escalating terror, the original revolves around a CIA black-ops specialist and a Center for Disease Control scientist who team up in the struggle to contain a parasite that is rapidly spreading across America, turning ordinary people into crazed serial killers.
"Readers and listeners worldwide hang on Scott's every word. 'Infested' is ideal for the type of smart genre moviemaking that Rogue cultivates," Rogue Pictures Co-Presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona remarked in their announcement of the project held Thursday, May 30.
Overseeing the flick for Rogue will be Adrienne Biddle and Alex Heineman with Valerie Cates carrying out the same duty for Random House Films. Rogue sibling company Focus Features is holding worldwide distribution and sales rights.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs