Rogue and Random Getting "Infested"
Striving together to work hand in hand creating a new potential big screen feature, Rogue Pictures and Random House Films are about to develop "Infested" based on the upcoming novel of the same name by Scott Sigler, the first in a series of at least two books.
Detailing a race against escalating terror, the original revolves around a CIA black-ops specialist and a Center for Disease Control scientist who team up in the struggle to contain a parasite that is rapidly spreading across America, turning ordinary people into crazed serial killers.
"Readers and listeners worldwide hang on Scott's every word. 'Infested' is ideal for the type of smart genre moviemaking that Rogue cultivates," Rogue Pictures Co-Presidents Andrew Karpen and Andrew Rona remarked in their announcement of the project held Thursday, May 30.
Overseeing the flick for Rogue will be Adrienne Biddle and Alex Heineman with Valerie Cates carrying out the same duty for Random House Films. Rogue sibling company Focus Features is holding worldwide distribution and sales rights.
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie