Britney Spears' Mother to Be a Guest on "The View" on June 6th
This is another tell-all from Spears' clan. Not from the troubled pop star, but from her mom, Lynne Irene Bridges. While Britney Spears' father, James Parnell Spears, remains silent on their public feud, Lynne is planning the other way around.
If only rumors on the street are to be believed, Lynne is about to be the guest on ABC's multi-Emmy Award winning American daytime television talk show "The View". Spears' mother reportedly scheduled to be a guest on "The View" on Wednesday June 6th.
Greater than just a tell-all, Lynne is slated to be included in the "Hot Topics" segment as well. Wanna know what she's going to talk about during the talk show? Just watch and see.
More Britney Spears News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3