Britney Spears' Mother to Be a Guest on "The View" on June 6th
This is another tell-all from Spears' clan. Not from the troubled pop star, but from her mom, Lynne Irene Bridges. While Britney Spears' father, James Parnell Spears, remains silent on their public feud, Lynne is planning the other way around.
If only rumors on the street are to be believed, Lynne is about to be the guest on ABC's multi-Emmy Award winning American daytime television talk show "The View". Spears' mother reportedly scheduled to be a guest on "The View" on Wednesday June 6th.
Greater than just a tell-all, Lynne is slated to be included in the "Hot Topics" segment as well. Wanna know what she's going to talk about during the talk show? Just watch and see.
More Britney Spears News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal