Britney Spears' Mother to Be a Guest on "The View" on June 6th
This is another tell-all from Spears' clan. Not from the troubled pop star, but from her mom, Lynne Irene Bridges. While Britney Spears' father, James Parnell Spears, remains silent on their public feud, Lynne is planning the other way around.
If only rumors on the street are to be believed, Lynne is about to be the guest on ABC's multi-Emmy Award winning American daytime television talk show "The View". Spears' mother reportedly scheduled to be a guest on "The View" on Wednesday June 6th.
Greater than just a tell-all, Lynne is slated to be included in the "Hot Topics" segment as well. Wanna know what she's going to talk about during the talk show? Just watch and see.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip