Britney Spears' Mother to Be a Guest on "The View" on June 6th
This is another tell-all from Spears' clan. Not from the troubled pop star, but from her mom, Lynne Irene Bridges. While Britney Spears' father, James Parnell Spears, remains silent on their public feud, Lynne is planning the other way around.
If only rumors on the street are to be believed, Lynne is about to be the guest on ABC's multi-Emmy Award winning American daytime television talk show "The View". Spears' mother reportedly scheduled to be a guest on "The View" on Wednesday June 6th.
Greater than just a tell-all, Lynne is slated to be included in the "Hot Topics" segment as well. Wanna know what she's going to talk about during the talk show? Just watch and see.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars