Britney Spears' Mother to Be a Guest on "The View" on June 6th
This is another tell-all from Spears' clan. Not from the troubled pop star, but from her mom, Lynne Irene Bridges. While Britney Spears' father, James Parnell Spears, remains silent on their public feud, Lynne is planning the other way around.
If only rumors on the street are to be believed, Lynne is about to be the guest on ABC's multi-Emmy Award winning American daytime television talk show "The View". Spears' mother reportedly scheduled to be a guest on "The View" on Wednesday June 6th.
Greater than just a tell-all, Lynne is slated to be included in the "Hot Topics" segment as well. Wanna know what she's going to talk about during the talk show? Just watch and see.
More Britney Spears News
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie