David Bowie, R.E.M. in Soundtrack of Kurt Cobain's Biopic
A soundtrack to biopic "Kurt Cobain About a Son" features songs from R.E.M., The Vaselines, Iggy Pop and David Bowie, some musicians in great influence to Kurt. The compilation, which also receives a composition by Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard, will be distributed via Barsuk on September 11.
The soundtrack is the following of the film that has gone premiere in 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. Containing Kurt's previously unreleased audiotaped interviews, the 96 minutes film will also be released on theaters and in DVD version in the fourth quarter of this year.
Audio: Never Intended
Audio: Punk Rock
Audio: Hardcore Was Dead
Audio: Car Radio
Audio: The Limelight
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction