David Bowie, R.E.M. in Soundtrack of Kurt Cobain's Biopic
A soundtrack to biopic "Kurt Cobain About a Son" features songs from R.E.M., The Vaselines, Iggy Pop and David Bowie, some musicians in great influence to Kurt. The compilation, which also receives a composition by Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard, will be distributed via Barsuk on September 11.
The soundtrack is the following of the film that has gone premiere in 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. Containing Kurt's previously unreleased audiotaped interviews, the 96 minutes film will also be released on theaters and in DVD version in the fourth quarter of this year.
Audio: Never Intended
Audio: Punk Rock
Audio: Hardcore Was Dead
Audio: Car Radio
Audio: The Limelight
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris