David Bowie, R.E.M. in Soundtrack of Kurt Cobain's Biopic
A soundtrack to biopic "Kurt Cobain About a Son" features songs from R.E.M., The Vaselines, Iggy Pop and David Bowie, some musicians in great influence to Kurt. The compilation, which also receives a composition by Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard, will be distributed via Barsuk on September 11.
The soundtrack is the following of the film that has gone premiere in 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. Containing Kurt's previously unreleased audiotaped interviews, the 96 minutes film will also be released on theaters and in DVD version in the fourth quarter of this year.
Audio: Never Intended
Audio: Punk Rock
Audio: Hardcore Was Dead
Audio: Car Radio
Audio: The Limelight
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group