David Bowie, R.E.M. in Soundtrack of Kurt Cobain's Biopic
A soundtrack to biopic "Kurt Cobain About a Son" features songs from R.E.M., The Vaselines, Iggy Pop and David Bowie, some musicians in great influence to Kurt. The compilation, which also receives a composition by Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard, will be distributed via Barsuk on September 11.
The soundtrack is the following of the film that has gone premiere in 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. Containing Kurt's previously unreleased audiotaped interviews, the 96 minutes film will also be released on theaters and in DVD version in the fourth quarter of this year.
Audio: Never Intended
Audio: Punk Rock
Audio: Hardcore Was Dead
Audio: Car Radio
Audio: The Limelight
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences