David Bowie, R.E.M. in Soundtrack of Kurt Cobain's Biopic
A soundtrack to biopic "Kurt Cobain About a Son" features songs from R.E.M., The Vaselines, Iggy Pop and David Bowie, some musicians in great influence to Kurt. The compilation, which also receives a composition by Death Cab for Cutie's Ben Gibbard, will be distributed via Barsuk on September 11.
The soundtrack is the following of the film that has gone premiere in 2006 Toronto International Film Festival. Containing Kurt's previously unreleased audiotaped interviews, the 96 minutes film will also be released on theaters and in DVD version in the fourth quarter of this year.
Audio: Never Intended
Audio: Punk Rock
Audio: Hardcore Was Dead
Audio: Car Radio
Audio: The Limelight
- New 'Marvel's The Defenders' Trailer Includes First Look at 'The Punisher'
- Kanye West Plans to Respond to Jay-Z's Diss on '4:44' on New Album
- Jigsaw Is Back to Claim New Victims in Gruesome First Trailer
- 'The Affair': Ruth Wilson's Body Double Sues Showtime After Fired for Reporting Sexual Harassment
- Tyga Says He Warned Rob Kardashian About Blac Chyna's Game
- Lily Collins Locks Lips With High School Classmate During Romantic Italy Vacation
- 'Game of Thrones' Creators Defend 'Confederate' After Backlash Over Slavery Theme
- Kim Kardashian Is Basically Topless in Her Ripped Netted Outfit