TomKat Desperate to Have More Children
Another TomKat's baby is in the making. The celebrity couple, who has had a 1-year-old daughter Suri Cruise, are desperate to have more children.
Revealing her intention, Katie Holmes told Entertainment Tonight she definitely wants to have more kids, claiming the year she and husband Tom Cruise have spent largely out of the spotlight with Suri as "the best time, it's so amazing."
Holmes, furthermore, said she loves having Cruise's kids with ex-wife Nicole Kidman around. "We have so many kids in our house, there's always this wonderful chatter and the great noise of kids," she said. "(They) are so sweet, they're so great with Suri and she lights up when she sees them."
Cruise and Kidman have a 12-year-old son Connor Anthony and 14-year-old daughter Isabella Jane, both are adopted. As of Holmes, she in the meantime returned to work filming the movie "Mad Money" with Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah.
More Katie Holmes News
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development