TomKat Desperate to Have More Children
Another TomKat's baby is in the making. The celebrity couple, who has had a 1-year-old daughter Suri Cruise, are desperate to have more children.
Revealing her intention, Katie Holmes told Entertainment Tonight she definitely wants to have more kids, claiming the year she and husband Tom Cruise have spent largely out of the spotlight with Suri as "the best time, it's so amazing."
Holmes, furthermore, said she loves having Cruise's kids with ex-wife Nicole Kidman around. "We have so many kids in our house, there's always this wonderful chatter and the great noise of kids," she said. "(They) are so sweet, they're so great with Suri and she lights up when she sees them."
Cruise and Kidman have a 12-year-old son Connor Anthony and 14-year-old daughter Isabella Jane, both are adopted. As of Holmes, she in the meantime returned to work filming the movie "Mad Money" with Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah.
More Katie Holmes News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series