TomKat Desperate to Have More Children
Another TomKat's baby is in the making. The celebrity couple, who has had a 1-year-old daughter Suri Cruise, are desperate to have more children.
Revealing her intention, Katie Holmes told Entertainment Tonight she definitely wants to have more kids, claiming the year she and husband Tom Cruise have spent largely out of the spotlight with Suri as "the best time, it's so amazing."
Holmes, furthermore, said she loves having Cruise's kids with ex-wife Nicole Kidman around. "We have so many kids in our house, there's always this wonderful chatter and the great noise of kids," she said. "(They) are so sweet, they're so great with Suri and she lights up when she sees them."
Cruise and Kidman have a 12-year-old son Connor Anthony and 14-year-old daughter Isabella Jane, both are adopted. As of Holmes, she in the meantime returned to work filming the movie "Mad Money" with Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!