TomKat Desperate to Have More Children
Another TomKat's baby is in the making. The celebrity couple, who has had a 1-year-old daughter Suri Cruise, are desperate to have more children.
Revealing her intention, Katie Holmes told Entertainment Tonight she definitely wants to have more kids, claiming the year she and husband Tom Cruise have spent largely out of the spotlight with Suri as "the best time, it's so amazing."
Holmes, furthermore, said she loves having Cruise's kids with ex-wife Nicole Kidman around. "We have so many kids in our house, there's always this wonderful chatter and the great noise of kids," she said. "(They) are so sweet, they're so great with Suri and she lights up when she sees them."
Cruise and Kidman have a 12-year-old son Connor Anthony and 14-year-old daughter Isabella Jane, both are adopted. As of Holmes, she in the meantime returned to work filming the movie "Mad Money" with Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding