TomKat Desperate to Have More Children
Another TomKat's baby is in the making. The celebrity couple, who has had a 1-year-old daughter Suri Cruise, are desperate to have more children.
Revealing her intention, Katie Holmes told Entertainment Tonight she definitely wants to have more kids, claiming the year she and husband Tom Cruise have spent largely out of the spotlight with Suri as "the best time, it's so amazing."
Holmes, furthermore, said she loves having Cruise's kids with ex-wife Nicole Kidman around. "We have so many kids in our house, there's always this wonderful chatter and the great noise of kids," she said. "(They) are so sweet, they're so great with Suri and she lights up when she sees them."
Cruise and Kidman have a 12-year-old son Connor Anthony and 14-year-old daughter Isabella Jane, both are adopted. As of Holmes, she in the meantime returned to work filming the movie "Mad Money" with Diane Keaton and Queen Latifah.
More Katie Holmes News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia