Victoria Adams Quits TV Show for Husband
Victoria Adams puts her words into action when she said her family comes before her career by quitting her US TV reality show to spend more time with her soccer-playing husband David Beckham.
On her quitting the project, it is said that Victoria won't miss David's soccer games this week and next whereas the show producers asked her to fly back to Los Angeles this week for a day of back-to-back shooting to complete two weeks of filming for her NBC reality show about her move to the United States.
"She told producers she was not going to miss David's England game and they seemed unwilling to compromise," the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying. "It's also his last Madrid match next week and she'd told them months ago that she was going to be by his side - but they seemed to expect filming to take precedence."
"It's a real sacrifice for her as the TV series was a great launch pad for her career over there," the source went on saying. "But she felt she was being pushed into a corner and David was obviously always going to take priority."
NBC executives, thus, taken aback by the turn of events and are trying to schedule a one-hour special instead.
More Victoria Adams News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7