Victoria Adams Quits TV Show for Husband
Victoria Adams puts her words into action when she said her family comes before her career by quitting her US TV reality show to spend more time with her soccer-playing husband David Beckham.
On her quitting the project, it is said that Victoria won't miss David's soccer games this week and next whereas the show producers asked her to fly back to Los Angeles this week for a day of back-to-back shooting to complete two weeks of filming for her NBC reality show about her move to the United States.
"She told producers she was not going to miss David's England game and they seemed unwilling to compromise," the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying. "It's also his last Madrid match next week and she'd told them months ago that she was going to be by his side - but they seemed to expect filming to take precedence."
"It's a real sacrifice for her as the TV series was a great launch pad for her career over there," the source went on saying. "But she felt she was being pushed into a corner and David was obviously always going to take priority."
NBC executives, thus, taken aback by the turn of events and are trying to schedule a one-hour special instead.
More Victoria Adams News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?