Victoria Adams Quits TV Show for Husband
Victoria Adams puts her words into action when she said her family comes before her career by quitting her US TV reality show to spend more time with her soccer-playing husband David Beckham.
On her quitting the project, it is said that Victoria won't miss David's soccer games this week and next whereas the show producers asked her to fly back to Los Angeles this week for a day of back-to-back shooting to complete two weeks of filming for her NBC reality show about her move to the United States.
"She told producers she was not going to miss David's England game and they seemed unwilling to compromise," the Daily Mail quoted a source as saying. "It's also his last Madrid match next week and she'd told them months ago that she was going to be by his side - but they seemed to expect filming to take precedence."
"It's a real sacrifice for her as the TV series was a great launch pad for her career over there," the source went on saying. "But she felt she was being pushed into a corner and David was obviously always going to take priority."
NBC executives, thus, taken aback by the turn of events and are trying to schedule a one-hour special instead.
More Victoria Adams News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal