Join and Win "Hairspray" Contest
Offering a really unforgettable lifetime experience, New Line Cinema is holding a contest on its upcoming "Hairspray" that everyone can enter to win a trip to Los Angeles where the Hollywood premiere for the flick will take place.
Those intend to join in can learn the official rules for the contest on the movie's official MySpace page to then submit videos showing off their talents before June 7, 2007. Five finalists will be selected for MySpacers to vote and the name chosen will fly to L.A. together with a companion to conduct interviews of the stars during the premiere as well as get complete make-over by Sebastian stylists.
An adaptation of the Tony award-winning Broadway production based John Waters' 1988 comedy, Hairspray" follows a teenager living in the early 1960s named Tracy Turnblad as she gets popular after appearing on a local TV show in Baltimore and uses her newfound fame to fight for racial integration. Pic will come up July 20 this year, which will also be the release date of titles like "Sunshine" and "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry."
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover