Ray J Lands Condom Deal with Contraceptive Giants Trojan
Ray J is securing another major deal, thanks to his famous sex tape with former girlfriend, socialite Kim Kardashian. Instead of another sex tape, the R&B singer-actor has landed a deal with America's leading condom company Trojan.
"I'm doing a little Trojan deal. It's in play right now", Ray J said on the deal. "At this moment you can either sit back and watch everything just go, or you can capitalize and come up with a way to make $20 million a year."
Besides the condom deal, Ray J also is working on another project, about which he revealed, "I'm sponsoring a new drink that kind of stimulates you, like liquid Ecstasy, but over-the-counter."
Ray J became media darling when his sex tape with Kim made its way to an Internet porn firm last year. Since then on, he became even more famous, romantically linked with senior pop singer Whitney Houston.
More Ray J News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival