Exclusive "Transformers" Clip at the 2007 MTV Movie Awards
Fans of the upcoming "Transformers" will get something special on TV as they tune in to MTV Sunday night, June 3 to watch the 2007 MTV Movie Awards.
Yes, the music network is going to present an exclusive never-before-seen clip for the sci-fi actioner during the MTV Movie Awards Pre-Show starting at 7:30pm/6:30c with stars Shia LaBeouf, Josh Duhamel, and Tyrese Gibson joining MTV News' Tim Kash to show off the actual cars featured in the flick.
Also not to be missed is a look at another "Transformers" cast member Megan Fox who will "transform" from grunge to glamour as MTV News cameras document her entire "getting ready process."
In the meantime, fans are encouraged to take another visit to the movie's updated official site in which those who visit can now choose a side and get some new close-ups of the robots.
Directed by famed action filmmaker Michael Bay, "Transformers" is a live-action version of popular franchise and toy line of the same name and finds the Earth being the new battlefield between the good Autobots and evil Decepticons. DreamWorks has just announced that the flick will open in theaters on July 3 instead, one day earlier from its official release date of July 4.
UPDDATE 06/04/2007: It is informed that director Michael Bay has confirmed that the movie will come up even earlier as it is going to have a special showing on the night of July 2.
More Transformers News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?