Rapper Common Vying for PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian Title
Among numbers of music stars vying for the title of World's Sexiest Vegetarian, there we see Common. The rapper is vying for this year title, joining the likes of Persia White, Masta Killa, GZA, KRS-One, Murphy Lee, Mos Def, Prodigy, Forest Whitaker, and Ruben Studdard who are all in the running.
The annual poll, conducted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), is the third one. It features over 200 celebrity candidates with winner of the 2007 World's Sexiest Vegetarian title will be revealed in late June.
"When you look at the more than 200 gorgeous celebrities in this year's poll, there are no bones about it, a vegetarian diet makes you beautiful inside and out," PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk said. "After all, going vegetarian is the best thing that you can do for animals, the Earth, and yourself. Plus, everyone knows that there's nothing sexier than someone who exudes both passion and compassion."
Wanna vote your favorite celeb and make her/him the winner? Click here.
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic
- Move Out Rihanna! Drake Wakes Up Next to 'the Most Beautiful Woman' After His Birthday Party
- 'Carpool Karaoke': Lady GaGa Is Novice Driver, James Corden Tries on Her Infamous Costumes
- Shia LaBeouf Is a Marine With PTSD in 'Man Down' Teaser Trailer
- Rihanna Sends Taylor Swift a Warning After Pop Diva Spent Her Night Partying With Drake