Rapper Common Vying for PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian Title
Among numbers of music stars vying for the title of World's Sexiest Vegetarian, there we see Common. The rapper is vying for this year title, joining the likes of Persia White, Masta Killa, GZA, KRS-One, Murphy Lee, Mos Def, Prodigy, Forest Whitaker, and Ruben Studdard who are all in the running.
The annual poll, conducted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), is the third one. It features over 200 celebrity candidates with winner of the 2007 World's Sexiest Vegetarian title will be revealed in late June.
"When you look at the more than 200 gorgeous celebrities in this year's poll, there are no bones about it, a vegetarian diet makes you beautiful inside and out," PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk said. "After all, going vegetarian is the best thing that you can do for animals, the Earth, and yourself. Plus, everyone knows that there's nothing sexier than someone who exudes both passion and compassion."
Wanna vote your favorite celeb and make her/him the winner? Click here.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones