Rapper Common Vying for PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian Title
Among numbers of music stars vying for the title of World's Sexiest Vegetarian, there we see Common. The rapper is vying for this year title, joining the likes of Persia White, Masta Killa, GZA, KRS-One, Murphy Lee, Mos Def, Prodigy, Forest Whitaker, and Ruben Studdard who are all in the running.
The annual poll, conducted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), is the third one. It features over 200 celebrity candidates with winner of the 2007 World's Sexiest Vegetarian title will be revealed in late June.
"When you look at the more than 200 gorgeous celebrities in this year's poll, there are no bones about it, a vegetarian diet makes you beautiful inside and out," PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk said. "After all, going vegetarian is the best thing that you can do for animals, the Earth, and yourself. Plus, everyone knows that there's nothing sexier than someone who exudes both passion and compassion."
Wanna vote your favorite celeb and make her/him the winner? Click here.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3