Rapper Common Vying for PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian Title
Among numbers of music stars vying for the title of World's Sexiest Vegetarian, there we see Common. The rapper is vying for this year title, joining the likes of Persia White, Masta Killa, GZA, KRS-One, Murphy Lee, Mos Def, Prodigy, Forest Whitaker, and Ruben Studdard who are all in the running.
The annual poll, conducted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), is the third one. It features over 200 celebrity candidates with winner of the 2007 World's Sexiest Vegetarian title will be revealed in late June.
"When you look at the more than 200 gorgeous celebrities in this year's poll, there are no bones about it, a vegetarian diet makes you beautiful inside and out," PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk said. "After all, going vegetarian is the best thing that you can do for animals, the Earth, and yourself. Plus, everyone knows that there's nothing sexier than someone who exudes both passion and compassion."
Wanna vote your favorite celeb and make her/him the winner? Click here.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'