Rapper Common Vying for PETA's World's Sexiest Vegetarian Title
Among numbers of music stars vying for the title of World's Sexiest Vegetarian, there we see Common. The rapper is vying for this year title, joining the likes of Persia White, Masta Killa, GZA, KRS-One, Murphy Lee, Mos Def, Prodigy, Forest Whitaker, and Ruben Studdard who are all in the running.
The annual poll, conducted by People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA), is the third one. It features over 200 celebrity candidates with winner of the 2007 World's Sexiest Vegetarian title will be revealed in late June.
"When you look at the more than 200 gorgeous celebrities in this year's poll, there are no bones about it, a vegetarian diet makes you beautiful inside and out," PETA President Ingrid E. Newkirk said. "After all, going vegetarian is the best thing that you can do for animals, the Earth, and yourself. Plus, everyone knows that there's nothing sexier than someone who exudes both passion and compassion."
Wanna vote your favorite celeb and make her/him the winner? Click here.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal