Pax Thien Now Has the Jolie-Pitt Family Name
It's official. Pax Thien, the adopted son of celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, has now had the Jolie-Pitt family name.
The 3-year-old boy, who Jolie adopted from a Ho Chi Minh City orphanage in March, is now Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, according to a decree signed Thursday May 31st by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.
Jolie filed legal papers in April to include Pitt's last name. Besides Pax, she and Pitt also have three other children; 5-year-old Maddox, who was adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old Zahara, who was adopted from Ethiopia; and daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple May 27th last year.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'