Pax Thien Now Has the Jolie-Pitt Family Name
It's official. Pax Thien, the adopted son of celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, has now had the Jolie-Pitt family name.
The 3-year-old boy, who Jolie adopted from a Ho Chi Minh City orphanage in March, is now Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, according to a decree signed Thursday May 31st by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.
Jolie filed legal papers in April to include Pitt's last name. Besides Pax, she and Pitt also have three other children; 5-year-old Maddox, who was adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old Zahara, who was adopted from Ethiopia; and daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple May 27th last year.
More Angelina Jolie News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered