Pax Thien Now Has the Jolie-Pitt Family Name
It's official. Pax Thien, the adopted son of celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, has now had the Jolie-Pitt family name.
The 3-year-old boy, who Jolie adopted from a Ho Chi Minh City orphanage in March, is now Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, according to a decree signed Thursday May 31st by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.
Jolie filed legal papers in April to include Pitt's last name. Besides Pax, she and Pitt also have three other children; 5-year-old Maddox, who was adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old Zahara, who was adopted from Ethiopia; and daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple May 27th last year.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal