Pax Thien Now Has the Jolie-Pitt Family Name
It's official. Pax Thien, the adopted son of celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, has now had the Jolie-Pitt family name.
The 3-year-old boy, who Jolie adopted from a Ho Chi Minh City orphanage in March, is now Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, according to a decree signed Thursday May 31st by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.
Jolie filed legal papers in April to include Pitt's last name. Besides Pax, she and Pitt also have three other children; 5-year-old Maddox, who was adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old Zahara, who was adopted from Ethiopia; and daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple May 27th last year.
More Angelina Jolie News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo