Pax Thien Now Has the Jolie-Pitt Family Name
It's official. Pax Thien, the adopted son of celebrity couple Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, has now had the Jolie-Pitt family name.
The 3-year-old boy, who Jolie adopted from a Ho Chi Minh City orphanage in March, is now Pax Thien Jolie-Pitt, according to a decree signed Thursday May 31st by Superior Court Judge Gerald Rosenberg.
Jolie filed legal papers in April to include Pitt's last name. Besides Pax, she and Pitt also have three other children; 5-year-old Maddox, who was adopted from Cambodia; 2-year-old Zahara, who was adopted from Ethiopia; and daughter, Shiloh, who was born to the couple May 27th last year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers