"The Women" Are Ready to Roll
"The Women" have power and they are about to show it off to you all. After such hard work, struggle, and numerous attempts, Diane English is ready to debut her direction, the remake of George Cukor's 1939 effort of the same title based on the Clare Boothe Luce novel.
Not only the director has set a start date, but also the female cast who are going to star in the drama-comedy flick, reportedly cost $20 million.
With an August 6th start date being eyed, names like Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinkett Smith, Debra Messing and Candice Bergen have either signed or are near committing to star in.
Being financed by Inferno Entertainment, Picturehouse and soap-maker Dove, "The Women" will see Jagged Pictures partners Victoria Pearman and Mick Jagger in hand producing alongside English and Inferno's Bill Johnson.
"The Women", slated for early next year release, revolves around a group of close female friends. Relationships start to self-destruct when they learn the one they envied most in their group has a cheating husband.
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler