"The Women" Are Ready to Roll
"The Women" have power and they are about to show it off to you all. After such hard work, struggle, and numerous attempts, Diane English is ready to debut her direction, the remake of George Cukor's 1939 effort of the same title based on the Clare Boothe Luce novel.
Not only the director has set a start date, but also the female cast who are going to star in the drama-comedy flick, reportedly cost $20 million.
With an August 6th start date being eyed, names like Meg Ryan, Annette Bening, Eva Mendes, Jada Pinkett Smith, Debra Messing and Candice Bergen have either signed or are near committing to star in.
Being financed by Inferno Entertainment, Picturehouse and soap-maker Dove, "The Women" will see Jagged Pictures partners Victoria Pearman and Mick Jagger in hand producing alongside English and Inferno's Bill Johnson.
"The Women", slated for early next year release, revolves around a group of close female friends. Relationships start to self-destruct when they learn the one they envied most in their group has a cheating husband.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage