Iggy Pop Holds Free Gig for Children
Issue of children is apparently the main concern for Iggy Pop and his newly reunited band The Stooges. Together they will play a charity show called "Rock the House Live" in benefit of Children's Society on August 31.
The show that is held in Leed's Harewood House will also feature Scottish rock band Idlewild, British garage rock band The Horrors and also Leed's very own indie band The Sunshine Underground. No fee will be extracted from this gig and Iggy is actually the mastermind of this gig idea. "I'm getting a big kick out of making music for the Children's Society," he said. "All kids deserve a good childhood."
Few days ago Iggy's song "Lust for Life" was featured in an award-winning garden hosted by the Children's Society at Chelsea Flower Show. "It's great to know my music reaches out to so many and inspires," he commented.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!