Iggy Pop Holds Free Gig for Children
Issue of children is apparently the main concern for Iggy Pop and his newly reunited band The Stooges. Together they will play a charity show called "Rock the House Live" in benefit of Children's Society on August 31.
The show that is held in Leed's Harewood House will also feature Scottish rock band Idlewild, British garage rock band The Horrors and also Leed's very own indie band The Sunshine Underground. No fee will be extracted from this gig and Iggy is actually the mastermind of this gig idea. "I'm getting a big kick out of making music for the Children's Society," he said. "All kids deserve a good childhood."
Few days ago Iggy's song "Lust for Life" was featured in an award-winning garden hosted by the Children's Society at Chelsea Flower Show. "It's great to know my music reaches out to so many and inspires," he commented.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake