Iggy Pop Holds Free Gig for Children
Issue of children is apparently the main concern for Iggy Pop and his newly reunited band The Stooges. Together they will play a charity show called "Rock the House Live" in benefit of Children's Society on August 31.
The show that is held in Leed's Harewood House will also feature Scottish rock band Idlewild, British garage rock band The Horrors and also Leed's very own indie band The Sunshine Underground. No fee will be extracted from this gig and Iggy is actually the mastermind of this gig idea. "I'm getting a big kick out of making music for the Children's Society," he said. "All kids deserve a good childhood."
Few days ago Iggy's song "Lust for Life" was featured in an award-winning garden hosted by the Children's Society at Chelsea Flower Show. "It's great to know my music reaches out to so many and inspires," he commented.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard