Iggy Pop Holds Free Gig for Children
Issue of children is apparently the main concern for Iggy Pop and his newly reunited band The Stooges. Together they will play a charity show called "Rock the House Live" in benefit of Children's Society on August 31.
The show that is held in Leed's Harewood House will also feature Scottish rock band Idlewild, British garage rock band The Horrors and also Leed's very own indie band The Sunshine Underground. No fee will be extracted from this gig and Iggy is actually the mastermind of this gig idea. "I'm getting a big kick out of making music for the Children's Society," he said. "All kids deserve a good childhood."
Few days ago Iggy's song "Lust for Life" was featured in an award-winning garden hosted by the Children's Society at Chelsea Flower Show. "It's great to know my music reaches out to so many and inspires," he commented.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3