Name Cast for "Terminator 4"?
In the middle of talks and speculations about whether Arnold Schwarzenegger will be back for "Terminator Salvation" or not, a surprising statement has come out from male model Marcus Schenkenberg concerning the flick during his appearance on Dutch talk show "Jensen!."
The Swedish hunk, who is also an actor, informed on the program that he had gone to Cannes Film Festival and managed to book four new film roles, one of which including that in "Terminator 4." Further, the guy also revealed that Schwarzenegger would have a 30-second cameo in the project.
Intended to be he first of the new "Terminator" trilogy following The Halcyon Company's acquisition of all the hit sci-fi franchise, "Terminator 4" is said to present John Connor in his thirties and find him leading humanity against the machines that have devastated the Earth with nuclear weapons. Duo John Brancato and Michael Ferris have been tapped to pen the script with Moritz Borman, Derek Anderson, and Victor Kubicek all producing.
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester