The Starting Line Gears New Album Under Virgin
Parting ways with Geffen, pop punk band The Starting Line team up with Virgin to release "Direction". The third album from the band will be released on July 31 with preceding single "Island" already available for listening on their official website.
As the producer of this album, the band is lucky to have Grammy award nominated Howard Benson who is known for his works with My Chemical Romance and The All-American Rejects. With the new producer and label, the band intends to bring fresh sound that will eventually enlarge their fan base also.
"This new record is definitely something we are all very proud of," said vocalist Kenny Vasoli. "Just the thought of what could happen with this is making us really excited. We really hope that it can reach all sorts of new people."
The Starting Line was on tour with the The All-American Rejects and decided to give the fans a taste of the new album. The title track "Direction" is available for preview in the band's MySpace page, while the shooting for video of "Island" is announced to begin early June.
The band's latest effort under Geffen titled "Based on a True Story" (2005) peaked at Billboard Hot 200 at #18.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group