The Starting Line Gears New Album Under Virgin
Parting ways with Geffen, pop punk band The Starting Line team up with Virgin to release "Direction". The third album from the band will be released on July 31 with preceding single "Island" already available for listening on their official website.
As the producer of this album, the band is lucky to have Grammy award nominated Howard Benson who is known for his works with My Chemical Romance and The All-American Rejects. With the new producer and label, the band intends to bring fresh sound that will eventually enlarge their fan base also.
"This new record is definitely something we are all very proud of," said vocalist Kenny Vasoli. "Just the thought of what could happen with this is making us really excited. We really hope that it can reach all sorts of new people."
The Starting Line was on tour with the The All-American Rejects and decided to give the fans a taste of the new album. The title track "Direction" is available for preview in the band's MySpace page, while the shooting for video of "Island" is announced to begin early June.
The band's latest effort under Geffen titled "Based on a True Story" (2005) peaked at Billboard Hot 200 at #18.
- Lea Michele Cuddles With Late Boyfriend Cory Monteith in Heartbreaking Throwback Photo
- 'The Walking Dead' Producers Didn't Tone Down the Violence Despite Previous Claim
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Zoolander 2' Lead 2017 Razzie Award Nominations
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Her Killer Curves in New Puma Campaign
- Darren Criss Will Play Villain in 'The Flash' and 'Supergirl' Musical Crossover
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' First On-Set Photo Unearthed
- 'Jurassic World 2' Casts 'The Detour' Star Daniella Pineda in Key Role
- Fox News Dumps Controversial Contributor Stacey Dash