The Starting Line Gears New Album Under Virgin
Parting ways with Geffen, pop punk band The Starting Line team up with Virgin to release "Direction". The third album from the band will be released on July 31 with preceding single "Island" already available for listening on their official website.
As the producer of this album, the band is lucky to have Grammy award nominated Howard Benson who is known for his works with My Chemical Romance and The All-American Rejects. With the new producer and label, the band intends to bring fresh sound that will eventually enlarge their fan base also.
"This new record is definitely something we are all very proud of," said vocalist Kenny Vasoli. "Just the thought of what could happen with this is making us really excited. We really hope that it can reach all sorts of new people."
The Starting Line was on tour with the The All-American Rejects and decided to give the fans a taste of the new album. The title track "Direction" is available for preview in the band's MySpace page, while the shooting for video of "Island" is announced to begin early June.
The band's latest effort under Geffen titled "Based on a True Story" (2005) peaked at Billboard Hot 200 at #18.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!