The Starting Line Gears New Album Under Virgin
Parting ways with Geffen, pop punk band The Starting Line team up with Virgin to release "Direction". The third album from the band will be released on July 31 with preceding single "Island" already available for listening on their official website.
As the producer of this album, the band is lucky to have Grammy award nominated Howard Benson who is known for his works with My Chemical Romance and The All-American Rejects. With the new producer and label, the band intends to bring fresh sound that will eventually enlarge their fan base also.
"This new record is definitely something we are all very proud of," said vocalist Kenny Vasoli. "Just the thought of what could happen with this is making us really excited. We really hope that it can reach all sorts of new people."
The Starting Line was on tour with the The All-American Rejects and decided to give the fans a taste of the new album. The title track "Direction" is available for preview in the band's MySpace page, while the shooting for video of "Island" is announced to begin early June.
The band's latest effort under Geffen titled "Based on a True Story" (2005) peaked at Billboard Hot 200 at #18.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris