Aaron Eckhart Crazy About "Traveling"
Probably there will only be little time for Aaron Eckhart to relax after filming Warner Bros.' highly anticipated "The Dark Knight."
Yes, the Golden Globes-nominated actor has already been plotted to next move to "Traveling", a new dramatic feature Universal Pictures is set to produce in association with Stuber/Parent.
Eckhart reportedly will portray a widower whose book about grieving turns him into a phenomenon, leading him to be a charismatic self-help guru who then falls for a woman at a seminar. However, he later has to confront the fact that he has not come to grips yet with his own loss.
Filming is scheduled to begin early next year under the direction of first-time helmer Brandon Camp who is set to carry the task based on the script he worked on alongside longtime writing partner Mike Thompson. The latter will also serve as the producers together with Stuber/Parent's Scott Stuber and Mary Parent.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'