Aaron Eckhart Crazy About "Traveling"
Probably there will only be little time for Aaron Eckhart to relax after filming Warner Bros.' highly anticipated "The Dark Knight."
Yes, the Golden Globes-nominated actor has already been plotted to next move to "Traveling", a new dramatic feature Universal Pictures is set to produce in association with Stuber/Parent.
Eckhart reportedly will portray a widower whose book about grieving turns him into a phenomenon, leading him to be a charismatic self-help guru who then falls for a woman at a seminar. However, he later has to confront the fact that he has not come to grips yet with his own loss.
Filming is scheduled to begin early next year under the direction of first-time helmer Brandon Camp who is set to carry the task based on the script he worked on alongside longtime writing partner Mike Thompson. The latter will also serve as the producers together with Stuber/Parent's Scott Stuber and Mary Parent.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism