Aaron Eckhart Crazy About "Traveling"
Probably there will only be little time for Aaron Eckhart to relax after filming Warner Bros.' highly anticipated "The Dark Knight."
Yes, the Golden Globes-nominated actor has already been plotted to next move to "Traveling", a new dramatic feature Universal Pictures is set to produce in association with Stuber/Parent.
Eckhart reportedly will portray a widower whose book about grieving turns him into a phenomenon, leading him to be a charismatic self-help guru who then falls for a woman at a seminar. However, he later has to confront the fact that he has not come to grips yet with his own loss.
Filming is scheduled to begin early next year under the direction of first-time helmer Brandon Camp who is set to carry the task based on the script he worked on alongside longtime writing partner Mike Thompson. The latter will also serve as the producers together with Stuber/Parent's Scott Stuber and Mary Parent.
More Traveling News
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza