Aaron Eckhart Crazy About "Traveling"
Probably there will only be little time for Aaron Eckhart to relax after filming Warner Bros.' highly anticipated "The Dark Knight."
Yes, the Golden Globes-nominated actor has already been plotted to next move to "Traveling", a new dramatic feature Universal Pictures is set to produce in association with Stuber/Parent.
Eckhart reportedly will portray a widower whose book about grieving turns him into a phenomenon, leading him to be a charismatic self-help guru who then falls for a woman at a seminar. However, he later has to confront the fact that he has not come to grips yet with his own loss.
Filming is scheduled to begin early next year under the direction of first-time helmer Brandon Camp who is set to carry the task based on the script he worked on alongside longtime writing partner Mike Thompson. The latter will also serve as the producers together with Stuber/Parent's Scott Stuber and Mary Parent.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding