Aaron Eckhart Crazy About "Traveling"
Probably there will only be little time for Aaron Eckhart to relax after filming Warner Bros.' highly anticipated "The Dark Knight."
Yes, the Golden Globes-nominated actor has already been plotted to next move to "Traveling", a new dramatic feature Universal Pictures is set to produce in association with Stuber/Parent.
Eckhart reportedly will portray a widower whose book about grieving turns him into a phenomenon, leading him to be a charismatic self-help guru who then falls for a woman at a seminar. However, he later has to confront the fact that he has not come to grips yet with his own loss.
Filming is scheduled to begin early next year under the direction of first-time helmer Brandon Camp who is set to carry the task based on the script he worked on alongside longtime writing partner Mike Thompson. The latter will also serve as the producers together with Stuber/Parent's Scott Stuber and Mary Parent.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story