Britney Spears Not Wearing Underwear on the Billboard Ad
Never tired of publication, Britney Spears provokes even more media frenzy when a poster showing her out of a car with her vagina barely covered made its way in New Zealand.
Talk is heating up that locals are upset over the ad, used as the advertisement for TV broadcaster Sky, and have complaints to the country's Advertising Standards Agency who immediately ruled an objection, ordered Sky to take down the poster on the Auckland railway bridge at the intersection of Parnell Rise and Stanley Street.
Spears was photographed last year got out of a car without wearing any underwear. Her private parts on the billboard were covered up by a pair of blue panties and carried the headline, "Something Everyone Wants To See."
As a matter of fact, New Zealand's Advertising Standards Agency considered the poster as offensive to women based on the rule that advertisements should not use sex appeal in an exploitative or degrading manner to sell products.
Sky's lawyers, on the other hand, insisted the image was used to demonstrate the fact that "people wouldn't want to see 'Britney's bits', but there was something they would want to see on Sky".
By the time this report makes its way round, there have yet words on whether or not Sky has pulled the poster.
More Britney Spears News
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'