Britney Spears Not Wearing Underwear on the Billboard Ad
Never tired of publication, Britney Spears provokes even more media frenzy when a poster showing her out of a car with her vagina barely covered made its way in New Zealand.
Talk is heating up that locals are upset over the ad, used as the advertisement for TV broadcaster Sky, and have complaints to the country's Advertising Standards Agency who immediately ruled an objection, ordered Sky to take down the poster on the Auckland railway bridge at the intersection of Parnell Rise and Stanley Street.
Spears was photographed last year got out of a car without wearing any underwear. Her private parts on the billboard were covered up by a pair of blue panties and carried the headline, "Something Everyone Wants To See."
As a matter of fact, New Zealand's Advertising Standards Agency considered the poster as offensive to women based on the rule that advertisements should not use sex appeal in an exploitative or degrading manner to sell products.
Sky's lawyers, on the other hand, insisted the image was used to demonstrate the fact that "people wouldn't want to see 'Britney's bits', but there was something they would want to see on Sky".
By the time this report makes its way round, there have yet words on whether or not Sky has pulled the poster.
More Britney Spears News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris