Britney Spears Not Wearing Underwear on the Billboard Ad
Never tired of publication, Britney Spears provokes even more media frenzy when a poster showing her out of a car with her vagina barely covered made its way in New Zealand.
Talk is heating up that locals are upset over the ad, used as the advertisement for TV broadcaster Sky, and have complaints to the country's Advertising Standards Agency who immediately ruled an objection, ordered Sky to take down the poster on the Auckland railway bridge at the intersection of Parnell Rise and Stanley Street.
Spears was photographed last year got out of a car without wearing any underwear. Her private parts on the billboard were covered up by a pair of blue panties and carried the headline, "Something Everyone Wants To See."
As a matter of fact, New Zealand's Advertising Standards Agency considered the poster as offensive to women based on the rule that advertisements should not use sex appeal in an exploitative or degrading manner to sell products.
Sky's lawyers, on the other hand, insisted the image was used to demonstrate the fact that "people wouldn't want to see 'Britney's bits', but there was something they would want to see on Sky".
By the time this report makes its way round, there have yet words on whether or not Sky has pulled the poster.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked