Arctic Monkeys Releasing Limited 12" Vinyl
Indie rock act Arctic Monkeys will pack two of its non-UK released songs in a white label. The sale of the 12" vinyl record will be limited up to 1,000 copies only.
Singles "Matador" and "Da Frame 2r" are the two songs which are not included in the UK version of "Favourite Worst Nightmare". The two songs are lifted from the Japanese release of the sophomore set. The white label will be in stores by June 18 but the circulation is strictly controlled by its label, Domino. By paying £3.49 a copy and logging on Domino's website, fans are guaranteed the limited edition.
"Favourite Worst Nightmare" has been celebrated in UK through numerous awards achieved by the success of first single "Brianstorm". The band will release the next single from the album called "Fluorescent Adolescent" on July 9. Frontman Alex Turner has revealed that its music video was filmed in April and directed by the same director of "When the Sun Goes Down".
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars