Dane Cook to Finish on "No. 2"
Still chooses to be in his area of comfort, Dane Cook reportedly is currently in negotiations to land a starring role in "Bachelor No. 2", a new comedy from Lionsgate that "The Whole Ten Yards" helmer Howard Deutch is in final talks to direct.
Story centers on a man named Tank who is known for being hired to take girls out on absolutely terrible dates so that they will crawl back to the boyfriends they have dumped. Problem begins to hit him when he is torn between his raging libido and the meaning of friendship after his best pal asks for his help to bring back the girl who left him.
Pic has already got Jordan B. Cahan onboard to pen the screenplay and been slated to enter production in August. Cook is said to produce through his Superfinger Entertainment shingle alongside Management 360's Guymon Casady and Doug Johnson as well as Terra Firma's Adam Herz, Greg Lessans and Josh Shader.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch