Michael Jackson's Memorabilia Going Up for Auction Starting May 30th
In case you are a huge fan of Michael Jackson, you should not miss reading this one. Numbers of the King of Pop's memorabilia are going up for auction this week.
There are 1,100 items, including Jacko's first gold disc award for his 1982 album "Thriller" and an identity card used by the singer as a five-year-old child, going up for auction, kicked off Wednesday May 30th at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
It will be "by far" the biggest sale of goods linked to Jackson and his musical family, president of Guernsey's auction house, Arlan Ettinger, said on the auction which will be broadcast on the Internet as well.
Ten percent of the proceeds from the two-day auction, expected to fetch millions of dollars, reportedly will go to charity. Other items on sale, include one of Jacko's famous military-style jackets, autographed albums, photos, and music.
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!