Michael Jackson's Memorabilia Going Up for Auction Starting May 30th
In case you are a huge fan of Michael Jackson, you should not miss reading this one. Numbers of the King of Pop's memorabilia are going up for auction this week.
There are 1,100 items, including Jacko's first gold disc award for his 1982 album "Thriller" and an identity card used by the singer as a five-year-old child, going up for auction, kicked off Wednesday May 30th at the Las Vegas Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
It will be "by far" the biggest sale of goods linked to Jackson and his musical family, president of Guernsey's auction house, Arlan Ettinger, said on the auction which will be broadcast on the Internet as well.
Ten percent of the proceeds from the two-day auction, expected to fetch millions of dollars, reportedly will go to charity. Other items on sale, include one of Jacko's famous military-style jackets, autographed albums, photos, and music.
- See Black Lightning in Costume in First Look of The CW's New Series
- Kim Kardashian Channels Kris Jenner for a Sexy Photoshoot - Check Out Her Wild Look!
- 'The Mindy Project' Renewed for Sixth and Final Season on Hulu
- Rob Kardashian 'Fears' Blac Chyna Will Come for Him After Calling Out Tyga
- 'Fate of the Furious' Will Start a New Trilogy, Vin Diesel Says
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Her Body in Gucci Mane's 'Make Love' Music Video
- See David Beckham's Face Ruined for 'King Arthur' Movie!
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage