Rapper Young Jeezy Arrested at Atlanta Strip Club
Young Jeezy gets into another trouble. The rapper was arrested following an incident took place Thursday May 24th at a suburban Atlanta strip club.
Explaining on the incident, DeKalb County police spokesman Michael Payne revealed it happened 3 a.m. when "Evidently there was some type of altercation in the club, (and) someone didn't want to leave. It turns out one of the people in the group was Jay Jenkins or Young Jeezy. Evidently he was there with his sister and some friends."
Payne said off-duty police officers from the nearby community of Pine Lake were handling security at the club, and called for backup from the county police.
Jeezy and his two male friends were booked on disorderly conduct charges at the DeKalb jail and released after paying $284 fines. Her sister, meanwhile, was given a citation for disorderly conduct but wasn't booked at the jail.
"There was no physical confrontation. It was all verbal and basically being belligerent," Payne claimed.
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner