Publicist Confirmed Lindsay Lohan's Return to Rehab
In case you missed it, Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab, again. A publicist for the actress-singer confirmed her going back to rehab Tuesday May 29th.
Lindsay's representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, issued a statement on behalf of the star, saying "Lindsay admitted herself to an intensive medical rehabilitation facility on Memorial Day. Because this is a medical matter, it is our hope that the press will appreciate the seriousness of the situation and respect the privacy of Lindsay as well as the other patients receiving treatment at the facility."
While there are no further details given, it is widely believed that Lindsay checked in on Monday May 28th to the Promises treatment center in Malibu, the luxury facility where pop star Britney Spears was recently a patient.
This is the second time that Lindsay underwent a stint in rehab. She had been attending Alcoholics Anonymous for about a year before.
How is it going with the production of Lindsay's upcoming film project, the 2008 comedy "Poor Things", now that she's returned to rehab, reportedly for 30 days. Representatives for the film's production company, Still Rolling Prods., was not immediately available for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says