Publicist Confirmed Lindsay Lohan's Return to Rehab
In case you missed it, Lindsay Lohan has checked herself into rehab, again. A publicist for the actress-singer confirmed her going back to rehab Tuesday May 29th.
Lindsay's representative, Leslie Sloane Zelnick, issued a statement on behalf of the star, saying "Lindsay admitted herself to an intensive medical rehabilitation facility on Memorial Day. Because this is a medical matter, it is our hope that the press will appreciate the seriousness of the situation and respect the privacy of Lindsay as well as the other patients receiving treatment at the facility."
While there are no further details given, it is widely believed that Lindsay checked in on Monday May 28th to the Promises treatment center in Malibu, the luxury facility where pop star Britney Spears was recently a patient.
This is the second time that Lindsay underwent a stint in rehab. She had been attending Alcoholics Anonymous for about a year before.
How is it going with the production of Lindsay's upcoming film project, the 2008 comedy "Poor Things", now that she's returned to rehab, reportedly for 30 days. Representatives for the film's production company, Still Rolling Prods., was not immediately available for comment.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7