Britney Spears Wrote Fans a Letter on Her Website
Listen all, Britney Spears is talking to you with the intention to explain the news coverage she's received lately. The troubled pop singer, once again, reached out her fans in a letter posted on her Website Tuesday May 29th.
Among the details she talks are her divorce from estranged husband Kevin Federline, the firing of her manager Larry Rudolph, her view of herself as a "family person" and how she is facing a "lot of insecurities" from her childhood as a partial result of having two young children of her own. In addition to all, Brit also talks on how her "surreal" life is often distorted by media coverage.
On her time in rehab, Brit wrote, "Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)."
Spears said further in the letter, she doesn't want to "place blame on anyone," yet saying "I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce." She went on saying, "I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me."
Read the full letter here.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed