Britney Spears Wrote Fans a Letter on Her Website
Listen all, Britney Spears is talking to you with the intention to explain the news coverage she's received lately. The troubled pop singer, once again, reached out her fans in a letter posted on her Website Tuesday May 29th.
Among the details she talks are her divorce from estranged husband Kevin Federline, the firing of her manager Larry Rudolph, her view of herself as a "family person" and how she is facing a "lot of insecurities" from her childhood as a partial result of having two young children of her own. In addition to all, Brit also talks on how her "surreal" life is often distorted by media coverage.
On her time in rehab, Brit wrote, "Recently, I was sent to a very humbling place called rehab. I truly hit rock bottom. Till this day I don't think that it was alcohol or depression. I was like a bad kid running around with ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)."
Spears said further in the letter, she doesn't want to "place blame on anyone," yet saying "I had a manager from a long time ago come in and try to direct me and my life after I got my divorce." She went on saying, "I feel like some of the people in my life made more of some issues than was necessary. I also feel like they knew I was beginning to use my brain for a change and cut some ties, so they wanted to be in more control of my life than me."
Read the full letter here.
More Britney Spears News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked