Three Cuddling the "American Girl"
Keep filling up the flick's cast, filmmakers of "Kit Kittredge: An American Girl Mystery" have successfully enticed Joan Cusack, Chris O'Donnell, and Julia Ormond to all come onboard to bring more highlight to the project, The Hollywood Reporter has revealed.
Based on the popular line of historically accurate dolls and books for girls, the picture has already had Abigail Breslin, Stanley Tucci, Jane Krakowski, and Glenne Headly in the lineup as well as Max Thieriot and Wallace Shawn. Breslin will play the titular character, a clever, resourceful girl who helps her mother run a Cincinnati boardinghouse when her father loses his job.
Ormond and O'Donnell will portray the girl's parents while Cusack is billed as a nurse who moves into the boardinghouse. Thieriot, in the meantime, is set to act as a boy accused of committing robberies with Shawn becoming the editor in chief of the Cincinnati Reporter Register.
Shooting is due to begin this Wednesday, May 30 in Toronto, Canada under the direction of Patricia Rozema who is going to helm from script written by Ann Peacock. Julia Roberts, Elaine Goldsmith-Thomas, Marisa Yeres, Stephanie Langhoff, and Lisa Roberts Gillan are all producing for Picturehouse, HBO's venture with New Line Cinema.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign