Robbie Williams Made Peace with Guy Chambers
Robbie Williams, whose latest effort received a mild reception, is in talks with Guy Chambers to make his career catapulted back. As a pair the two successfully put Robbie's name as an accomplished solo singer.
A source tells The Sun newspaper: "Rob's going back into the studio with Guy later in the year. They have been talking on the phone a lot and they are excited by it all." Robbie was not in good term with Guy after the "Rudebox" singer agreed to accept a $60 million song deal with EMI Records in 2002.
Robbie has too been in talks with other musicians such as singer 50 Cent and producers Mark Ronson, William Orbit and Soul Mekanik.
Meanwhile, an impersonator of him called Stewart Reid is set to represent Scotland in a TV contest to find the UK's top tribute act. Reid has been employing the stage name Supreme Robbie and sang "Let Me Entertain You" and "Mr. Bojangles" during the audition.
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty