Robbie Williams Made Peace with Guy Chambers
Robbie Williams, whose latest effort received a mild reception, is in talks with Guy Chambers to make his career catapulted back. As a pair the two successfully put Robbie's name as an accomplished solo singer.
A source tells The Sun newspaper: "Rob's going back into the studio with Guy later in the year. They have been talking on the phone a lot and they are excited by it all." Robbie was not in good term with Guy after the "Rudebox" singer agreed to accept a $60 million song deal with EMI Records in 2002.
Robbie has too been in talks with other musicians such as singer 50 Cent and producers Mark Ronson, William Orbit and Soul Mekanik.
Meanwhile, an impersonator of him called Stewart Reid is set to represent Scotland in a TV contest to find the UK's top tribute act. Reid has been employing the stage name Supreme Robbie and sang "Let Me Entertain You" and "Mr. Bojangles" during the audition.
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death
- Casey Affleck Is a White-Sheeted Ghost in 'A Ghost Story' First Trailer
- Drake Postpones Amsterdam Concert Due to Extreme Food Poisoning
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance