Robbie Williams Made Peace with Guy Chambers
Robbie Williams, whose latest effort received a mild reception, is in talks with Guy Chambers to make his career catapulted back. As a pair the two successfully put Robbie's name as an accomplished solo singer.
A source tells The Sun newspaper: "Rob's going back into the studio with Guy later in the year. They have been talking on the phone a lot and they are excited by it all." Robbie was not in good term with Guy after the "Rudebox" singer agreed to accept a $60 million song deal with EMI Records in 2002.
Robbie has too been in talks with other musicians such as singer 50 Cent and producers Mark Ronson, William Orbit and Soul Mekanik.
Meanwhile, an impersonator of him called Stewart Reid is set to represent Scotland in a TV contest to find the UK's top tribute act. Reid has been employing the stage name Supreme Robbie and sang "Let Me Entertain You" and "Mr. Bojangles" during the audition.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell