Robbie Williams Made Peace with Guy Chambers
Robbie Williams, whose latest effort received a mild reception, is in talks with Guy Chambers to make his career catapulted back. As a pair the two successfully put Robbie's name as an accomplished solo singer.
A source tells The Sun newspaper: "Rob's going back into the studio with Guy later in the year. They have been talking on the phone a lot and they are excited by it all." Robbie was not in good term with Guy after the "Rudebox" singer agreed to accept a $60 million song deal with EMI Records in 2002.
Robbie has too been in talks with other musicians such as singer 50 Cent and producers Mark Ronson, William Orbit and Soul Mekanik.
Meanwhile, an impersonator of him called Stewart Reid is set to represent Scotland in a TV contest to find the UK's top tribute act. Reid has been employing the stage name Supreme Robbie and sang "Let Me Entertain You" and "Mr. Bojangles" during the audition.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song