Robbie Williams Made Peace with Guy Chambers
Robbie Williams, whose latest effort received a mild reception, is in talks with Guy Chambers to make his career catapulted back. As a pair the two successfully put Robbie's name as an accomplished solo singer.
A source tells The Sun newspaper: "Rob's going back into the studio with Guy later in the year. They have been talking on the phone a lot and they are excited by it all." Robbie was not in good term with Guy after the "Rudebox" singer agreed to accept a $60 million song deal with EMI Records in 2002.
Robbie has too been in talks with other musicians such as singer 50 Cent and producers Mark Ronson, William Orbit and Soul Mekanik.
Meanwhile, an impersonator of him called Stewart Reid is set to represent Scotland in a TV contest to find the UK's top tribute act. Reid has been employing the stage name Supreme Robbie and sang "Let Me Entertain You" and "Mr. Bojangles" during the audition.
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer