Lindsay Lohan Is on Her Way Back Into Rehab
Lindsay Lohan acts smart by now that she's decided to go back into rehab following a wild weekend that saw her arrested for DUI after police discovered cocaine in the car she crashed in Hollywood Saturday May 26th.
Per In Touch magazine it is reported that the troubled actress-singer is due to check into Promises in Malibu Monday afternoon May 28th. If only the publication is to be believed then this will be Lindsay's second spell in rehab this year. She completed a 30-day course in the Wonderland rehab facility in Los Angeles on February 16th.
"She finally realizes it's the right thing to do," a close friend of the 20-year-old actress tells In Touch exclusively, adding that "She is going willingly."
Let's hope Lindsay will learn one or two things from the unfortunate for her own sake of course.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!