Lindsay Lohan Is on Her Way Back Into Rehab
Lindsay Lohan acts smart by now that she's decided to go back into rehab following a wild weekend that saw her arrested for DUI after police discovered cocaine in the car she crashed in Hollywood Saturday May 26th.
Per In Touch magazine it is reported that the troubled actress-singer is due to check into Promises in Malibu Monday afternoon May 28th. If only the publication is to be believed then this will be Lindsay's second spell in rehab this year. She completed a 30-day course in the Wonderland rehab facility in Los Angeles on February 16th.
"She finally realizes it's the right thing to do," a close friend of the 20-year-old actress tells In Touch exclusively, adding that "She is going willingly."
Let's hope Lindsay will learn one or two things from the unfortunate for her own sake of course.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna