Lindsay Lohan Is on Her Way Back Into Rehab
Lindsay Lohan acts smart by now that she's decided to go back into rehab following a wild weekend that saw her arrested for DUI after police discovered cocaine in the car she crashed in Hollywood Saturday May 26th.
Per In Touch magazine it is reported that the troubled actress-singer is due to check into Promises in Malibu Monday afternoon May 28th. If only the publication is to be believed then this will be Lindsay's second spell in rehab this year. She completed a 30-day course in the Wonderland rehab facility in Los Angeles on February 16th.
"She finally realizes it's the right thing to do," a close friend of the 20-year-old actress tells In Touch exclusively, adding that "She is going willingly."
Let's hope Lindsay will learn one or two things from the unfortunate for her own sake of course.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris