Lindsay Lohan Is on Her Way Back Into Rehab
Lindsay Lohan acts smart by now that she's decided to go back into rehab following a wild weekend that saw her arrested for DUI after police discovered cocaine in the car she crashed in Hollywood Saturday May 26th.
Per In Touch magazine it is reported that the troubled actress-singer is due to check into Promises in Malibu Monday afternoon May 28th. If only the publication is to be believed then this will be Lindsay's second spell in rehab this year. She completed a 30-day course in the Wonderland rehab facility in Los Angeles on February 16th.
"She finally realizes it's the right thing to do," a close friend of the 20-year-old actress tells In Touch exclusively, adding that "She is going willingly."
Let's hope Lindsay will learn one or two things from the unfortunate for her own sake of course.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...