Justin Timberlake Made Chairman of Tennman Records
Thrilled by new talents waiting to be polished, Justin Timberlake sets a new business venture with Interscope Records namely Tennman Records. The Grammy award winning singer is made the Chairman and CEO of Tennman which will be based in Los Angeles and distributed by Interscope Geffen A&M.
Announcing the news, Interscope Geffen A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine said that he is thrilled to work with some one as gifted as Justin and excited to have his label as part of Interscope. In return Justin said, "We are all excited about the talent we have to offer already on our roster and I cannot wait to introduce the world to my new discoveries."
The President of the new label is none other than Ken Komisar who sat at the position of Vice President of A&R, Sony BMG Music last year. "I am thrilled with the potential of this opportunity that combines the amazing creative talents of Justin Timberlake, along with the vision and passion of Jimmy Iovine and Interscope Records," said Komisar. "We are already underway with several artists in development, and look forward to sharing their work with music fans everywhere."
Signing is due to begin in the next few weeks.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'