Justin Timberlake Made Chairman of Tennman Records
Thrilled by new talents waiting to be polished, Justin Timberlake sets a new business venture with Interscope Records namely Tennman Records. The Grammy award winning singer is made the Chairman and CEO of Tennman which will be based in Los Angeles and distributed by Interscope Geffen A&M.
Announcing the news, Interscope Geffen A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine said that he is thrilled to work with some one as gifted as Justin and excited to have his label as part of Interscope. In return Justin said, "We are all excited about the talent we have to offer already on our roster and I cannot wait to introduce the world to my new discoveries."
The President of the new label is none other than Ken Komisar who sat at the position of Vice President of A&R, Sony BMG Music last year. "I am thrilled with the potential of this opportunity that combines the amazing creative talents of Justin Timberlake, along with the vision and passion of Jimmy Iovine and Interscope Records," said Komisar. "We are already underway with several artists in development, and look forward to sharing their work with music fans everywhere."
Signing is due to begin in the next few weeks.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'