Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova Are Still Very Much Together
The reporter talked to Enrique Iglesias maybe got lost in translation as the singer had his joke misinterpreted, which later prompted false report that he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova had split. The truth is that the pair is still very much together.
Enrique, who was on a visit to Stockholm to promote his first album in three years "Insomniac," was asked by a reported if he was married. The Latin singer then jokingly replied he'd just got divorced, saying he was single now. The reporter, unfortunately, misinterpreted his words and began reporting he had ended his five years romance with the tennis goddess.
Despite the split report, Enrique has had nothing but praise for Anna, telling Hola magazine just a few weeks ago that the Russian tennis player was the only woman he could imagine being the mother of his children.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'