Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova Are Still Very Much Together
The reporter talked to Enrique Iglesias maybe got lost in translation as the singer had his joke misinterpreted, which later prompted false report that he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova had split. The truth is that the pair is still very much together.
Enrique, who was on a visit to Stockholm to promote his first album in three years "Insomniac," was asked by a reported if he was married. The Latin singer then jokingly replied he'd just got divorced, saying he was single now. The reporter, unfortunately, misinterpreted his words and began reporting he had ended his five years romance with the tennis goddess.
Despite the split report, Enrique has had nothing but praise for Anna, telling Hola magazine just a few weeks ago that the Russian tennis player was the only woman he could imagine being the mother of his children.
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch