Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova Are Still Very Much Together
The reporter talked to Enrique Iglesias maybe got lost in translation as the singer had his joke misinterpreted, which later prompted false report that he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova had split. The truth is that the pair is still very much together.
Enrique, who was on a visit to Stockholm to promote his first album in three years "Insomniac," was asked by a reported if he was married. The Latin singer then jokingly replied he'd just got divorced, saying he was single now. The reporter, unfortunately, misinterpreted his words and began reporting he had ended his five years romance with the tennis goddess.
Despite the split report, Enrique has had nothing but praise for Anna, telling Hola magazine just a few weeks ago that the Russian tennis player was the only woman he could imagine being the mother of his children.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'