Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova Are Still Very Much Together
The reporter talked to Enrique Iglesias maybe got lost in translation as the singer had his joke misinterpreted, which later prompted false report that he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova had split. The truth is that the pair is still very much together.
Enrique, who was on a visit to Stockholm to promote his first album in three years "Insomniac," was asked by a reported if he was married. The Latin singer then jokingly replied he'd just got divorced, saying he was single now. The reporter, unfortunately, misinterpreted his words and began reporting he had ended his five years romance with the tennis goddess.
Despite the split report, Enrique has had nothing but praise for Anna, telling Hola magazine just a few weeks ago that the Russian tennis player was the only woman he could imagine being the mother of his children.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure