Enrique Iglesias and Anna Kournikova Are Still Very Much Together
The reporter talked to Enrique Iglesias maybe got lost in translation as the singer had his joke misinterpreted, which later prompted false report that he and longtime girlfriend Anna Kournikova had split. The truth is that the pair is still very much together.
Enrique, who was on a visit to Stockholm to promote his first album in three years "Insomniac," was asked by a reported if he was married. The Latin singer then jokingly replied he'd just got divorced, saying he was single now. The reporter, unfortunately, misinterpreted his words and began reporting he had ended his five years romance with the tennis goddess.
Despite the split report, Enrique has had nothing but praise for Anna, telling Hola magazine just a few weeks ago that the Russian tennis player was the only woman he could imagine being the mother of his children.
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters