Tom Vaughan In Charge of "Vegas"?
A major change reportedly has been made to "What Happens in Vegas..." regarding the one taking the directing reins.
According to LatinoReview.com, Julian Farino, who is supposed to helm the flick, is no longer attached to perform the duty and has been replaced by "Starter for 10" maker Tom Vaughan instead. For Vaughan, the task therefore will be his second directorial stint as he previously only helmed short features and several small screen productions before "10."
A romantic comedy of the 20th Century Fox production, "Vegas" revolves around two people who discover they have got married following a night of debauchery with one of them winning a huge jackpot after playing the other's quarter. Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher are both set to topline with Dana Fox writing the script and Dean Georgaris plus Michael Aguilar producing.
In the meantime, LatinoReview also brought in report saying that Joe Kosinski has been appointed to direct sci-fi action "Logan's Run" that Joel Silver is producing for Warner Bros. Pictures. Written by Michael Dougherty, Ethan Gross, and Dan Harris, the picture concerns a young man who tries to escape from his society's mandatory death sentence for all those turning twenty-one on the eve of his fateful birthday.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers