Tom Vaughan In Charge of "Vegas"?
A major change reportedly has been made to "What Happens in Vegas..." regarding the one taking the directing reins.
According to LatinoReview.com, Julian Farino, who is supposed to helm the flick, is no longer attached to perform the duty and has been replaced by "Starter for 10" maker Tom Vaughan instead. For Vaughan, the task therefore will be his second directorial stint as he previously only helmed short features and several small screen productions before "10."
A romantic comedy of the 20th Century Fox production, "Vegas" revolves around two people who discover they have got married following a night of debauchery with one of them winning a huge jackpot after playing the other's quarter. Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher are both set to topline with Dana Fox writing the script and Dean Georgaris plus Michael Aguilar producing.
In the meantime, LatinoReview also brought in report saying that Joe Kosinski has been appointed to direct sci-fi action "Logan's Run" that Joel Silver is producing for Warner Bros. Pictures. Written by Michael Dougherty, Ethan Gross, and Dan Harris, the picture concerns a young man who tries to escape from his society's mandatory death sentence for all those turning twenty-one on the eve of his fateful birthday.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle