Tom Vaughan In Charge of "Vegas"?
A major change reportedly has been made to "What Happens in Vegas..." regarding the one taking the directing reins.
According to LatinoReview.com, Julian Farino, who is supposed to helm the flick, is no longer attached to perform the duty and has been replaced by "Starter for 10" maker Tom Vaughan instead. For Vaughan, the task therefore will be his second directorial stint as he previously only helmed short features and several small screen productions before "10."
A romantic comedy of the 20th Century Fox production, "Vegas" revolves around two people who discover they have got married following a night of debauchery with one of them winning a huge jackpot after playing the other's quarter. Cameron Diaz and Ashton Kutcher are both set to topline with Dana Fox writing the script and Dean Georgaris plus Michael Aguilar producing.
In the meantime, LatinoReview also brought in report saying that Joe Kosinski has been appointed to direct sci-fi action "Logan's Run" that Joel Silver is producing for Warner Bros. Pictures. Written by Michael Dougherty, Ethan Gross, and Dan Harris, the picture concerns a young man who tries to escape from his society's mandatory death sentence for all those turning twenty-one on the eve of his fateful birthday.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?