The Osmonds Celebrates '50' with Concerts
The Osmonds reunion that was previously hinted, is made true by not only the three brothers but the entire family. Donny, Jimmy, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay and their sister Marie will return to the stage for 50th anniversary.
As the venue they made a deal with Las Vegas' The Orleans Hotel show room for two- night shows on August 13 and 14. Jimmy as the organizer of this special determines to show 'something'. He said, "At first it was just a tribute to my brothers, but it came together as a celebration of everybody. It's out of control. We started so young, you would think 50 years means we're a bunch of old guys. We aren't a bunch of old guys."
Meant for all ages, the concerts have opened the ticket slots for $75 up to $125. Those who can't catch the live performance will be shown its delayed version on PBS Stations in March 2008.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'