The Osmonds Celebrates '50' with Concerts
The Osmonds reunion that was previously hinted, is made true by not only the three brothers but the entire family. Donny, Jimmy, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay and their sister Marie will return to the stage for 50th anniversary.
As the venue they made a deal with Las Vegas' The Orleans Hotel show room for two- night shows on August 13 and 14. Jimmy as the organizer of this special determines to show 'something'. He said, "At first it was just a tribute to my brothers, but it came together as a celebration of everybody. It's out of control. We started so young, you would think 50 years means we're a bunch of old guys. We aren't a bunch of old guys."
Meant for all ages, the concerts have opened the ticket slots for $75 up to $125. Those who can't catch the live performance will be shown its delayed version on PBS Stations in March 2008.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones