The Osmonds Celebrates '50' with Concerts
The Osmonds reunion that was previously hinted, is made true by not only the three brothers but the entire family. Donny, Jimmy, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay and their sister Marie will return to the stage for 50th anniversary.
As the venue they made a deal with Las Vegas' The Orleans Hotel show room for two- night shows on August 13 and 14. Jimmy as the organizer of this special determines to show 'something'. He said, "At first it was just a tribute to my brothers, but it came together as a celebration of everybody. It's out of control. We started so young, you would think 50 years means we're a bunch of old guys. We aren't a bunch of old guys."
Meant for all ages, the concerts have opened the ticket slots for $75 up to $125. Those who can't catch the live performance will be shown its delayed version on PBS Stations in March 2008.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video