The Osmonds Celebrates '50' with Concerts
The Osmonds reunion that was previously hinted, is made true by not only the three brothers but the entire family. Donny, Jimmy, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay and their sister Marie will return to the stage for 50th anniversary.
As the venue they made a deal with Las Vegas' The Orleans Hotel show room for two- night shows on August 13 and 14. Jimmy as the organizer of this special determines to show 'something'. He said, "At first it was just a tribute to my brothers, but it came together as a celebration of everybody. It's out of control. We started so young, you would think 50 years means we're a bunch of old guys. We aren't a bunch of old guys."
Meant for all ages, the concerts have opened the ticket slots for $75 up to $125. Those who can't catch the live performance will be shown its delayed version on PBS Stations in March 2008.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly