The Osmonds Celebrates '50' with Concerts
The Osmonds reunion that was previously hinted, is made true by not only the three brothers but the entire family. Donny, Jimmy, Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay and their sister Marie will return to the stage for 50th anniversary.
As the venue they made a deal with Las Vegas' The Orleans Hotel show room for two- night shows on August 13 and 14. Jimmy as the organizer of this special determines to show 'something'. He said, "At first it was just a tribute to my brothers, but it came together as a celebration of everybody. It's out of control. We started so young, you would think 50 years means we're a bunch of old guys. We aren't a bunch of old guys."
Meant for all ages, the concerts have opened the ticket slots for $75 up to $125. Those who can't catch the live performance will be shown its delayed version on PBS Stations in March 2008.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign