Foxy Brown Picks "Black Roses" for New Album
Court case off, rapper Foxy Brown moves on with a mix-tape, which will be released on June, and a full-length new album titled "Black Roses". The name choice for the album is claimed to be the most apt to her recent years' experience.
Brown said, "Barrington (Levy) told me he was inspired to write (title track) 'Black Roses' when he went to Africa and there, in a garden, amongst a thousand beautiful flowers, he saw one black rose that was withered and broken, and how tourists would fly in from all over the world to take pictures of it. I have to save some lives, and that's what 'Black Roses' is officially for. That's why the title is so perfect."
The singer has also inked a management deal with Black Hand Entertainment that will be responsible for her Def Jam release. "Chaz is an aggressive businessman who has overcome adversity and roadblocks his entire life," Brown reasoned. "I need a person who can relate to a real struggle and who has experience in moving beyond at the most difficult times."
The album is still incomplete, but a number of musicians such as Jay-Z, Spragga Benz and Baby Champ can be expected to appear as guest artists. The album will come out September 6, almost three weeks prior her court duty on assault charges at Pembroke Pines, Fl. beauty supply store.
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors