Trio Take Pity on "Poor Things"
Representing the young generation in the grandma gang comedy, Lindsay Lohan, Rosario Dawson, and Channing Tatum have all been put together to star in "Poor Things", a big screen production of Still Rolling Productions.
Toplined by veteran actresses Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis, the flick is inspired by real news events and crime scandals surrounding recent arrests and convictions of mischievous elderly women. The various "grandma gangs" exploits have included scams as well as cons involving drug sales, insurance fraud, also murder.
Filming is going to take start on Wednesday, May 30 under the direction of Ash Baron Cohen who will helm based on script penned by Trent Haaga. Serving as producers are Rob Hickman and Will Keenan with Etan Ilfeld executive producing and MacLaine co-producing.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!