Trio Take Pity on "Poor Things"
Representing the young generation in the grandma gang comedy, Lindsay Lohan, Rosario Dawson, and Channing Tatum have all been put together to star in "Poor Things", a big screen production of Still Rolling Productions.
Toplined by veteran actresses Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis, the flick is inspired by real news events and crime scandals surrounding recent arrests and convictions of mischievous elderly women. The various "grandma gangs" exploits have included scams as well as cons involving drug sales, insurance fraud, also murder.
Filming is going to take start on Wednesday, May 30 under the direction of Ash Baron Cohen who will helm based on script penned by Trent Haaga. Serving as producers are Rob Hickman and Will Keenan with Etan Ilfeld executive producing and MacLaine co-producing.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic