Trio Take Pity on "Poor Things"
Representing the young generation in the grandma gang comedy, Lindsay Lohan, Rosario Dawson, and Channing Tatum have all been put together to star in "Poor Things", a big screen production of Still Rolling Productions.
Toplined by veteran actresses Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis, the flick is inspired by real news events and crime scandals surrounding recent arrests and convictions of mischievous elderly women. The various "grandma gangs" exploits have included scams as well as cons involving drug sales, insurance fraud, also murder.
Filming is going to take start on Wednesday, May 30 under the direction of Ash Baron Cohen who will helm based on script penned by Trent Haaga. Serving as producers are Rob Hickman and Will Keenan with Etan Ilfeld executive producing and MacLaine co-producing.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding