Trio Take Pity on "Poor Things"
Representing the young generation in the grandma gang comedy, Lindsay Lohan, Rosario Dawson, and Channing Tatum have all been put together to star in "Poor Things", a big screen production of Still Rolling Productions.
Toplined by veteran actresses Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis, the flick is inspired by real news events and crime scandals surrounding recent arrests and convictions of mischievous elderly women. The various "grandma gangs" exploits have included scams as well as cons involving drug sales, insurance fraud, also murder.
Filming is going to take start on Wednesday, May 30 under the direction of Ash Baron Cohen who will helm based on script penned by Trent Haaga. Serving as producers are Rob Hickman and Will Keenan with Etan Ilfeld executive producing and MacLaine co-producing.
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'