Trio Take Pity on "Poor Things"
Representing the young generation in the grandma gang comedy, Lindsay Lohan, Rosario Dawson, and Channing Tatum have all been put together to star in "Poor Things", a big screen production of Still Rolling Productions.
Toplined by veteran actresses Shirley MacLaine and Olympia Dukakis, the flick is inspired by real news events and crime scandals surrounding recent arrests and convictions of mischievous elderly women. The various "grandma gangs" exploits have included scams as well as cons involving drug sales, insurance fraud, also murder.
Filming is going to take start on Wednesday, May 30 under the direction of Ash Baron Cohen who will helm based on script penned by Trent Haaga. Serving as producers are Rob Hickman and Will Keenan with Etan Ilfeld executive producing and MacLaine co-producing.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie