"Thirteen" Cannes Premiere Dazzling
The night in Cannes on Thursday, May 24 really carried a different air to the city's Grand Theatre Lumiere when big names eagerly gathered together for the world premiere of "Ocean's Thirteen" held as part of the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
Walking down the red carpet were George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon joined by Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, and Elliot Gould, all clad in white shirts and black tuxedos with the former three wearing bow ties which definitely looked good on them.
Pitt's sweetheart Angelina Jolie was present as well, looking stunning in Emanuel Ungaro-designed lemon chiffon dress. Other celebrities attending the screening included rapper Timbaland, model Noemie Lenoir, Dita Von Teese, Kerry Washington, and Kylie Minogue, who appeared in a Dolce and Gabbana little black dress.
The third movie in the hit series, "Thirteen" still features Steven Soderbergh on the director's seat while finding veteran thesp Al Pacino joining the cast of regulars as the despicable casino tycoon Willie Banks. Pic will open in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2007 under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction