"Thirteen" Cannes Premiere Dazzling
The night in Cannes on Thursday, May 24 really carried a different air to the city's Grand Theatre Lumiere when big names eagerly gathered together for the world premiere of "Ocean's Thirteen" held as part of the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
Walking down the red carpet were George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon joined by Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, and Elliot Gould, all clad in white shirts and black tuxedos with the former three wearing bow ties which definitely looked good on them.
Pitt's sweetheart Angelina Jolie was present as well, looking stunning in Emanuel Ungaro-designed lemon chiffon dress. Other celebrities attending the screening included rapper Timbaland, model Noemie Lenoir, Dita Von Teese, Kerry Washington, and Kylie Minogue, who appeared in a Dolce and Gabbana little black dress.
The third movie in the hit series, "Thirteen" still features Steven Soderbergh on the director's seat while finding veteran thesp Al Pacino joining the cast of regulars as the despicable casino tycoon Willie Banks. Pic will open in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2007 under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
- Man Wielding Sledgehammer Smashes Donald Trump's Walk of Fame Star to Pieces
- Doctor Strange Could Unite the Divided Avengers in 'Infinity War', Says Benedict Cumberbatch
- Justin Bieber Previews New Song 'Close to You'
- Watch Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Return to Camp Winnipesaukee in the Fall
- They Don't Belong Together. James Packer Dumps Mariah Carey Over Her 'Excessive Spending'
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump