"Thirteen" Cannes Premiere Dazzling
The night in Cannes on Thursday, May 24 really carried a different air to the city's Grand Theatre Lumiere when big names eagerly gathered together for the world premiere of "Ocean's Thirteen" held as part of the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
Walking down the red carpet were George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon joined by Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, and Elliot Gould, all clad in white shirts and black tuxedos with the former three wearing bow ties which definitely looked good on them.
Pitt's sweetheart Angelina Jolie was present as well, looking stunning in Emanuel Ungaro-designed lemon chiffon dress. Other celebrities attending the screening included rapper Timbaland, model Noemie Lenoir, Dita Von Teese, Kerry Washington, and Kylie Minogue, who appeared in a Dolce and Gabbana little black dress.
The third movie in the hit series, "Thirteen" still features Steven Soderbergh on the director's seat while finding veteran thesp Al Pacino joining the cast of regulars as the despicable casino tycoon Willie Banks. Pic will open in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2007 under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal