"Thirteen" Cannes Premiere Dazzling
The night in Cannes on Thursday, May 24 really carried a different air to the city's Grand Theatre Lumiere when big names eagerly gathered together for the world premiere of "Ocean's Thirteen" held as part of the 2007 Cannes Film Festival.
Walking down the red carpet were George Clooney, Brad Pitt, and Matt Damon joined by Andy Garcia, Don Cheadle, and Elliot Gould, all clad in white shirts and black tuxedos with the former three wearing bow ties which definitely looked good on them.
Pitt's sweetheart Angelina Jolie was present as well, looking stunning in Emanuel Ungaro-designed lemon chiffon dress. Other celebrities attending the screening included rapper Timbaland, model Noemie Lenoir, Dita Von Teese, Kerry Washington, and Kylie Minogue, who appeared in a Dolce and Gabbana little black dress.
The third movie in the hit series, "Thirteen" still features Steven Soderbergh on the director's seat while finding veteran thesp Al Pacino joining the cast of regulars as the despicable casino tycoon Willie Banks. Pic will open in U.S. theaters on June 8, 2007 under Warner Bros. Pictures banner.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding