Justin Timberlake Reportedly Ready to Be Serious with Jessica Biel
After his failed relationships with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake is finally ready to get serious with his new love, Jessica Biel.
The pop singer, who's been linked to numbers of hot chicks, reportedly is in love with the movie beauty and ready to be getting more serious.
"She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious," People magazine quoted a source close to Justin as saying.
Justin and Biel were first linked at a Golden Globe after-party in January. He even flew her to stay with him in Manchester when his tour reached the city earlier in the month and the pair was spotted kissing in London a few days later.
If only the speculation is to be believed, will their romance lead the hot stars to the altar? I guess it takes time to find the answer.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?
- Justin Bieber Sprains His Ankle After Basketball Game, Tells Fans Not to Worry