Justin Timberlake Reportedly Ready to Be Serious with Jessica Biel
After his failed relationships with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake is finally ready to get serious with his new love, Jessica Biel.
The pop singer, who's been linked to numbers of hot chicks, reportedly is in love with the movie beauty and ready to be getting more serious.
"She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious," People magazine quoted a source close to Justin as saying.
Justin and Biel were first linked at a Golden Globe after-party in January. He even flew her to stay with him in Manchester when his tour reached the city earlier in the month and the pair was spotted kissing in London a few days later.
If only the speculation is to be believed, will their romance lead the hot stars to the altar? I guess it takes time to find the answer.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen