Justin Timberlake Reportedly Ready to Be Serious with Jessica Biel
After his failed relationships with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake is finally ready to get serious with his new love, Jessica Biel.
The pop singer, who's been linked to numbers of hot chicks, reportedly is in love with the movie beauty and ready to be getting more serious.
"She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious," People magazine quoted a source close to Justin as saying.
Justin and Biel were first linked at a Golden Globe after-party in January. He even flew her to stay with him in Manchester when his tour reached the city earlier in the month and the pair was spotted kissing in London a few days later.
If only the speculation is to be believed, will their romance lead the hot stars to the altar? I guess it takes time to find the answer.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Lindsay Lohan Is Facing Bankruptcy After Failing to Pay Rent on $4.2M London Flat
- Kanye West Shares Emotional Throwback Video of Kim Kardashian on Her 36th Birthday
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'