Justin Timberlake Reportedly Ready to Be Serious with Jessica Biel
After his failed relationships with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake is finally ready to get serious with his new love, Jessica Biel.
The pop singer, who's been linked to numbers of hot chicks, reportedly is in love with the movie beauty and ready to be getting more serious.
"She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious," People magazine quoted a source close to Justin as saying.
Justin and Biel were first linked at a Golden Globe after-party in January. He even flew her to stay with him in Manchester when his tour reached the city earlier in the month and the pair was spotted kissing in London a few days later.
If only the speculation is to be believed, will their romance lead the hot stars to the altar? I guess it takes time to find the answer.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger