Justin Timberlake Reportedly Ready to Be Serious with Jessica Biel
After his failed relationships with Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz, Justin Timberlake is finally ready to get serious with his new love, Jessica Biel.
The pop singer, who's been linked to numbers of hot chicks, reportedly is in love with the movie beauty and ready to be getting more serious.
"She's the coolest chick ever. He wants to be with her all the time. He's ready to be serious," People magazine quoted a source close to Justin as saying.
Justin and Biel were first linked at a Golden Globe after-party in January. He even flew her to stay with him in Manchester when his tour reached the city earlier in the month and the pair was spotted kissing in London a few days later.
If only the speculation is to be believed, will their romance lead the hot stars to the altar? I guess it takes time to find the answer.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story