Coca Cola Buys 50 Cent's Glaceau for $4.1 Billion
50 Cent has his bank account increases now that Coca Cola has bought Glaceau, the makers of the popular brand Vitaminwater, for $4.1 billion in cash.
The rapper invested in Glaceau in 2004 and owns of the company, who in turn, put out the grape flavored water and called it "Formula 50."
With Coca Cola acquiring Glaceau by May 25th, 50 Cent stands to make a roughly $400 million, which is his of his ownership in the company. Glaceau, whereas, will operate as separate business unit within Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), allowing the company to continue to grow and marketplace, while taking advantage of Coca-Cola's marketing, management and distribution resources globally.
In the meantime, 50 Cent's upcoming album "Curtis" may be pushed back until September 4th.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'