Coca Cola Buys 50 Cent's Glaceau for $4.1 Billion
50 Cent has his bank account increases now that Coca Cola has bought Glaceau, the makers of the popular brand Vitaminwater, for $4.1 billion in cash.
The rapper invested in Glaceau in 2004 and owns of the company, who in turn, put out the grape flavored water and called it "Formula 50."
With Coca Cola acquiring Glaceau by May 25th, 50 Cent stands to make a roughly $400 million, which is his of his ownership in the company. Glaceau, whereas, will operate as separate business unit within Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), allowing the company to continue to grow and marketplace, while taking advantage of Coca-Cola's marketing, management and distribution resources globally.
In the meantime, 50 Cent's upcoming album "Curtis" may be pushed back until September 4th.
- Angelina Jolie Backtracks Her Comment After She's Warned to Stop Trashing Brad Pitt
- Never-Before-Seen Footage of Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Surfaces
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Peta Murgatroyd Confirm Return for 'DWTS' Season 24
- Katy Perry Goes to 'Oblivia' Theme Park in 'Chained to the Rhythm' Music Video
- 'Hellboy 3' Is Dead, Director Guillermo Del Toro Says
- 'InHumans' Announces 'Game of Thrones' Alum as Maximus
- Hoda Kotb Introduces Newly-Adopted Daughter, Explains Baby's Name
- Karrueche Tran Accuses Chris Brown of Domestic Violence, Files for Restraining Order