Coca Cola Buys 50 Cent's Glaceau for $4.1 Billion
50 Cent has his bank account increases now that Coca Cola has bought Glaceau, the makers of the popular brand Vitaminwater, for $4.1 billion in cash.
The rapper invested in Glaceau in 2004 and owns of the company, who in turn, put out the grape flavored water and called it "Formula 50."
With Coca Cola acquiring Glaceau by May 25th, 50 Cent stands to make a roughly $400 million, which is his of his ownership in the company. Glaceau, whereas, will operate as separate business unit within Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), allowing the company to continue to grow and marketplace, while taking advantage of Coca-Cola's marketing, management and distribution resources globally.
In the meantime, 50 Cent's upcoming album "Curtis" may be pushed back until September 4th.
More 50 Cent News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed