Coca Cola Buys 50 Cent's Glaceau for $4.1 Billion
50 Cent has his bank account increases now that Coca Cola has bought Glaceau, the makers of the popular brand Vitaminwater, for $4.1 billion in cash.
The rapper invested in Glaceau in 2004 and owns of the company, who in turn, put out the grape flavored water and called it "Formula 50."
With Coca Cola acquiring Glaceau by May 25th, 50 Cent stands to make a roughly $400 million, which is his of his ownership in the company. Glaceau, whereas, will operate as separate business unit within Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), allowing the company to continue to grow and marketplace, while taking advantage of Coca-Cola's marketing, management and distribution resources globally.
In the meantime, 50 Cent's upcoming album "Curtis" may be pushed back until September 4th.
More 50 Cent News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly