Coca Cola Buys 50 Cent's Glaceau for $4.1 Billion
50 Cent has his bank account increases now that Coca Cola has bought Glaceau, the makers of the popular brand Vitaminwater, for $4.1 billion in cash.
The rapper invested in Glaceau in 2004 and owns of the company, who in turn, put out the grape flavored water and called it "Formula 50."
With Coca Cola acquiring Glaceau by May 25th, 50 Cent stands to make a roughly $400 million, which is his of his ownership in the company. Glaceau, whereas, will operate as separate business unit within Coca-Cola North America (CCNA), allowing the company to continue to grow and marketplace, while taking advantage of Coca-Cola's marketing, management and distribution resources globally.
In the meantime, 50 Cent's upcoming album "Curtis" may be pushed back until September 4th.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked