Lindsay Lohan Has New Album Under Work
After several dramas, Lindsay Lohan puts her music career back on track. She is reported to hit the studio anytime soon for the third album.
"We'll start in probably June or July and take four months," Lohan told MTV News. This time the singer will employ "urban pop" for the sound of her next album. This project is going to be taken by Maverick Records and Guy Oseary.
Lohan has two albums under her belt. While the debut "Speak" reached a high success, the sophomore set titled "A Little More Personal (Raw)" quickly fell off in the Billboard chart and turned a flop in the market.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event