Lindsay Lohan Has New Album Under Work
After several dramas, Lindsay Lohan puts her music career back on track. She is reported to hit the studio anytime soon for the third album.
"We'll start in probably June or July and take four months," Lohan told MTV News. This time the singer will employ "urban pop" for the sound of her next album. This project is going to be taken by Maverick Records and Guy Oseary.
Lohan has two albums under her belt. While the debut "Speak" reached a high success, the sophomore set titled "A Little More Personal (Raw)" quickly fell off in the Billboard chart and turned a flop in the market.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby