Lindsay Lohan Has New Album Under Work
After several dramas, Lindsay Lohan puts her music career back on track. She is reported to hit the studio anytime soon for the third album.
"We'll start in probably June or July and take four months," Lohan told MTV News. This time the singer will employ "urban pop" for the sound of her next album. This project is going to be taken by Maverick Records and Guy Oseary.
Lohan has two albums under her belt. While the debut "Speak" reached a high success, the sophomore set titled "A Little More Personal (Raw)" quickly fell off in the Billboard chart and turned a flop in the market.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce