Lindsay Lohan Has New Album Under Work
After several dramas, Lindsay Lohan puts her music career back on track. She is reported to hit the studio anytime soon for the third album.
"We'll start in probably June or July and take four months," Lohan told MTV News. This time the singer will employ "urban pop" for the sound of her next album. This project is going to be taken by Maverick Records and Guy Oseary.
Lohan has two albums under her belt. While the debut "Speak" reached a high success, the sophomore set titled "A Little More Personal (Raw)" quickly fell off in the Billboard chart and turned a flop in the market.
More Lindsay Lohan News
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards
- Simon Pegg and Mike Myers Join Margot Robbie in Thriller 'Terminal'
- 'The Flash' Season 2 Finale: The Man in the Iron Mask Reveal Brings in Another Speedster
- Kendall Jenner Says She's Psychic. Get Details of Her Sixth Sense
- Lil Wayne and Birdman Are Still Feuding After Settlement Talks 'Broke Off'
- Khloe Kardashian Fears Blac Chyna Will Use Her Baby With Rob for Fame and Fortune
- Fifth Harmony Heats Up the 'DWTS' Stage With Sexy 'All in My Head' Performance