Snoop Dogg Made Hamburg's Live Earth Headliner
Denied in UK and Australia, Snoop Dogg landed his ship in Germany. He, along with Chris Cornell and British singer Katie Melua will be the headliners of Live Earth concert. Announced at a press conference by Live Earth co-founder Kevin Wall, the three of them will be supported by a number of local musicians.
It was rumored that Snoop was about to appear as UK line-up joining Madonna, Snow Patrol and Keane. He, however is in trouble with the country's authority for a number of criminal acts and has since denied visa. Australia has also to be ruled out since he was banned permission from entering the continent last month after seen 'unfit'.
The event to fight global warming will see other venues in New York, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Shanghai with line-up to be announced soon.
Tickets to the Hamburg concert has been sold since May 24 and here are the official line-up: Chris Cornell, Jan Delay, Juli, Katie Melua, Lotto King Karl, Mana, Michael Mittermeier , Reamonn, Roger Cicero, Sasha, Silbermond, Snoop Dogg.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?