Snoop Dogg Made Hamburg's Live Earth Headliner
Denied in UK and Australia, Snoop Dogg landed his ship in Germany. He, along with Chris Cornell and British singer Katie Melua will be the headliners of Live Earth concert. Announced at a press conference by Live Earth co-founder Kevin Wall, the three of them will be supported by a number of local musicians.
It was rumored that Snoop was about to appear as UK line-up joining Madonna, Snow Patrol and Keane. He, however is in trouble with the country's authority for a number of criminal acts and has since denied visa. Australia has also to be ruled out since he was banned permission from entering the continent last month after seen 'unfit'.
The event to fight global warming will see other venues in New York, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Shanghai with line-up to be announced soon.
Tickets to the Hamburg concert has been sold since May 24 and here are the official line-up: Chris Cornell, Jan Delay, Juli, Katie Melua, Lotto King Karl, Mana, Michael Mittermeier , Reamonn, Roger Cicero, Sasha, Silbermond, Snoop Dogg.
More Snoop Dogg News
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown