Snoop Dogg Made Hamburg's Live Earth Headliner
Denied in UK and Australia, Snoop Dogg landed his ship in Germany. He, along with Chris Cornell and British singer Katie Melua will be the headliners of Live Earth concert. Announced at a press conference by Live Earth co-founder Kevin Wall, the three of them will be supported by a number of local musicians.
It was rumored that Snoop was about to appear as UK line-up joining Madonna, Snow Patrol and Keane. He, however is in trouble with the country's authority for a number of criminal acts and has since denied visa. Australia has also to be ruled out since he was banned permission from entering the continent last month after seen 'unfit'.
The event to fight global warming will see other venues in New York, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Shanghai with line-up to be announced soon.
Tickets to the Hamburg concert has been sold since May 24 and here are the official line-up: Chris Cornell, Jan Delay, Juli, Katie Melua, Lotto King Karl, Mana, Michael Mittermeier , Reamonn, Roger Cicero, Sasha, Silbermond, Snoop Dogg.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'