Snoop Dogg Made Hamburg's Live Earth Headliner
Denied in UK and Australia, Snoop Dogg landed his ship in Germany. He, along with Chris Cornell and British singer Katie Melua will be the headliners of Live Earth concert. Announced at a press conference by Live Earth co-founder Kevin Wall, the three of them will be supported by a number of local musicians.
It was rumored that Snoop was about to appear as UK line-up joining Madonna, Snow Patrol and Keane. He, however is in trouble with the country's authority for a number of criminal acts and has since denied visa. Australia has also to be ruled out since he was banned permission from entering the continent last month after seen 'unfit'.
The event to fight global warming will see other venues in New York, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Shanghai with line-up to be announced soon.
Tickets to the Hamburg concert has been sold since May 24 and here are the official line-up: Chris Cornell, Jan Delay, Juli, Katie Melua, Lotto King Karl, Mana, Michael Mittermeier , Reamonn, Roger Cicero, Sasha, Silbermond, Snoop Dogg.
More Snoop Dogg News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding