Snoop Dogg Made Hamburg's Live Earth Headliner
Denied in UK and Australia, Snoop Dogg landed his ship in Germany. He, along with Chris Cornell and British singer Katie Melua will be the headliners of Live Earth concert. Announced at a press conference by Live Earth co-founder Kevin Wall, the three of them will be supported by a number of local musicians.
It was rumored that Snoop was about to appear as UK line-up joining Madonna, Snow Patrol and Keane. He, however is in trouble with the country's authority for a number of criminal acts and has since denied visa. Australia has also to be ruled out since he was banned permission from entering the continent last month after seen 'unfit'.
The event to fight global warming will see other venues in New York, Rio de Janeiro, Tokyo and Shanghai with line-up to be announced soon.
Tickets to the Hamburg concert has been sold since May 24 and here are the official line-up: Chris Cornell, Jan Delay, Juli, Katie Melua, Lotto King Karl, Mana, Michael Mittermeier , Reamonn, Roger Cicero, Sasha, Silbermond, Snoop Dogg.
More Snoop Dogg News
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance Lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle