Deftones to Follow "Saturday Night Wrist" Soon
Always generating eagerness for their unique and experimental work, Deftones may treat its fans with the kind of excitement the end of this year. Spilling the idea of a new album, frontman Chino Moreno said that the band has some materials already in file.
Moreno said that the band has been writing in a room with only instruments in hands and no ProTools whatsoever. Regarding the sound produced, Moreno said that it's too early to say since only a number of songs are already completed.
They in particular do not want to repeat the same mistake they did with 2006's "Saturday Night Wrist" which took complicated path. "It just wasn't fun, really, and I really don't want to have another experience like that," Moreno said.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake