Deftones to Follow "Saturday Night Wrist" Soon
Always generating eagerness for their unique and experimental work, Deftones may treat its fans with the kind of excitement the end of this year. Spilling the idea of a new album, frontman Chino Moreno said that the band has some materials already in file.
Moreno said that the band has been writing in a room with only instruments in hands and no ProTools whatsoever. Regarding the sound produced, Moreno said that it's too early to say since only a number of songs are already completed.
They in particular do not want to repeat the same mistake they did with 2006's "Saturday Night Wrist" which took complicated path. "It just wasn't fun, really, and I really don't want to have another experience like that," Moreno said.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen