Deftones to Follow "Saturday Night Wrist" Soon
Always generating eagerness for their unique and experimental work, Deftones may treat its fans with the kind of excitement the end of this year. Spilling the idea of a new album, frontman Chino Moreno said that the band has some materials already in file.
Moreno said that the band has been writing in a room with only instruments in hands and no ProTools whatsoever. Regarding the sound produced, Moreno said that it's too early to say since only a number of songs are already completed.
They in particular do not want to repeat the same mistake they did with 2006's "Saturday Night Wrist" which took complicated path. "It just wasn't fun, really, and I really don't want to have another experience like that," Moreno said.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding