Deftones to Follow "Saturday Night Wrist" Soon
Always generating eagerness for their unique and experimental work, Deftones may treat its fans with the kind of excitement the end of this year. Spilling the idea of a new album, frontman Chino Moreno said that the band has some materials already in file.
Moreno said that the band has been writing in a room with only instruments in hands and no ProTools whatsoever. Regarding the sound produced, Moreno said that it's too early to say since only a number of songs are already completed.
They in particular do not want to repeat the same mistake they did with 2006's "Saturday Night Wrist" which took complicated path. "It just wasn't fun, really, and I really don't want to have another experience like that," Moreno said.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'