Deftones to Follow "Saturday Night Wrist" Soon
Always generating eagerness for their unique and experimental work, Deftones may treat its fans with the kind of excitement the end of this year. Spilling the idea of a new album, frontman Chino Moreno said that the band has some materials already in file.
Moreno said that the band has been writing in a room with only instruments in hands and no ProTools whatsoever. Regarding the sound produced, Moreno said that it's too early to say since only a number of songs are already completed.
They in particular do not want to repeat the same mistake they did with 2006's "Saturday Night Wrist" which took complicated path. "It just wasn't fun, really, and I really don't want to have another experience like that," Moreno said.
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy