Alfred Molina Logs On to "After.Life"
Gained a great portion of attention in "Spider-Man 2" as Doc Ock, Alfred Molina has secured a new acting stint to add into his diverse resume as the actor reportedly will accompany Kate Bosworth to star in supernatural thriller "After.Life."
Story depicts Bosworth as a young woman lying in a transitional state between life and death who struggles to avoid being buried alive. Meanwhile, Molina will play the funeral director who holds her fate in his hands.
Filming on the project is slated to begin late summer this year with Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo both writing and directing as well as producing. The film crew is currently scouting locations in Hudson Valley, New York and British Columbia.
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular