Alfred Molina Logs On to "After.Life"
Gained a great portion of attention in "Spider-Man 2" as Doc Ock, Alfred Molina has secured a new acting stint to add into his diverse resume as the actor reportedly will accompany Kate Bosworth to star in supernatural thriller "After.Life."
Story depicts Bosworth as a young woman lying in a transitional state between life and death who struggles to avoid being buried alive. Meanwhile, Molina will play the funeral director who holds her fate in his hands.
Filming on the project is slated to begin late summer this year with Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo both writing and directing as well as producing. The film crew is currently scouting locations in Hudson Valley, New York and British Columbia.
- Watch Fifth Harmony Bring Out Ty Dolla $ign for Mini Concert on 'Today' Show
- Get First Images and Details of 'Cars 3'
- Will There Be More 'Matrix' Movies? Here's What Joel Silver Says
- Topher Grace Marries Fiancee Ashley Hinshaw in Private Ceremony
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Proposals and Villain Already in Week 2
- Katy Perry's Twitter Account Is Hacked, Posts Tweet About Taylor Swift
- Why Cyclops Should Be the Leader of the Next 'X-Men' Franchise
- Diplo Reuniting With Justin Bieber and MO for Major Lazer's New Song