Alfred Molina Logs On to "After.Life"
Gained a great portion of attention in "Spider-Man 2" as Doc Ock, Alfred Molina has secured a new acting stint to add into his diverse resume as the actor reportedly will accompany Kate Bosworth to star in supernatural thriller "After.Life."
Story depicts Bosworth as a young woman lying in a transitional state between life and death who struggles to avoid being buried alive. Meanwhile, Molina will play the funeral director who holds her fate in his hands.
Filming on the project is slated to begin late summer this year with Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo both writing and directing as well as producing. The film crew is currently scouting locations in Hudson Valley, New York and British Columbia.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'