Alfred Molina Logs On to "After.Life"
Gained a great portion of attention in "Spider-Man 2" as Doc Ock, Alfred Molina has secured a new acting stint to add into his diverse resume as the actor reportedly will accompany Kate Bosworth to star in supernatural thriller "After.Life."
Story depicts Bosworth as a young woman lying in a transitional state between life and death who struggles to avoid being buried alive. Meanwhile, Molina will play the funeral director who holds her fate in his hands.
Filming on the project is slated to begin late summer this year with Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo both writing and directing as well as producing. The film crew is currently scouting locations in Hudson Valley, New York and British Columbia.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern