Alfred Molina Logs On to "After.Life"
Gained a great portion of attention in "Spider-Man 2" as Doc Ock, Alfred Molina has secured a new acting stint to add into his diverse resume as the actor reportedly will accompany Kate Bosworth to star in supernatural thriller "After.Life."
Story depicts Bosworth as a young woman lying in a transitional state between life and death who struggles to avoid being buried alive. Meanwhile, Molina will play the funeral director who holds her fate in his hands.
Filming on the project is slated to begin late summer this year with Agnieszka Wojtowicz-Vosloo both writing and directing as well as producing. The film crew is currently scouting locations in Hudson Valley, New York and British Columbia.
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date