Michael Patrick King Controls the "City"
Not only working on the script, Michael Patrick King turns out to also assume helming duties in "Sex and the City", the big screen version of the hugely popular series originally aired on HBO back in 1998-2004, MTV has reported.
Pic thereby will be King's directorial debut for a big screen feature as he previously only took helming duties on small screen productions, including ten episodes of "City" series. The guy recently was said by the show regular Mario Cantone to have already begun writing work on the movie's screenplay.
On the other hand, it appears that none of the series' stars have signed on yet to reprise their roles for the version despite the plan to carry out the filming process this fall, Cantone, who played Anthony Marantino in the original, has told the site.
"They called me about my availability, but nothing's negotiated," the actor revealed. "Hopefully if all the negotiations go well, it will happen in the fall. HBO's just gotta give everybody what they want. It better get done cause I want to do it."
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Shows 'Farewell Tour' in First Trailer
- Erin Andrews and Jarret Stoll Get Married in Sunset Ceremony
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London