Michael Patrick King Controls the "City"
Not only working on the script, Michael Patrick King turns out to also assume helming duties in "Sex and the City", the big screen version of the hugely popular series originally aired on HBO back in 1998-2004, MTV has reported.
Pic thereby will be King's directorial debut for a big screen feature as he previously only took helming duties on small screen productions, including ten episodes of "City" series. The guy recently was said by the show regular Mario Cantone to have already begun writing work on the movie's screenplay.
On the other hand, it appears that none of the series' stars have signed on yet to reprise their roles for the version despite the plan to carry out the filming process this fall, Cantone, who played Anthony Marantino in the original, has told the site.
"They called me about my availability, but nothing's negotiated," the actor revealed. "Hopefully if all the negotiations go well, it will happen in the fall. HBO's just gotta give everybody what they want. It better get done cause I want to do it."
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny