Michael Patrick King Controls the "City"
Not only working on the script, Michael Patrick King turns out to also assume helming duties in "Sex and the City", the big screen version of the hugely popular series originally aired on HBO back in 1998-2004, MTV has reported.
Pic thereby will be King's directorial debut for a big screen feature as he previously only took helming duties on small screen productions, including ten episodes of "City" series. The guy recently was said by the show regular Mario Cantone to have already begun writing work on the movie's screenplay.
On the other hand, it appears that none of the series' stars have signed on yet to reprise their roles for the version despite the plan to carry out the filming process this fall, Cantone, who played Anthony Marantino in the original, has told the site.
"They called me about my availability, but nothing's negotiated," the actor revealed. "Hopefully if all the negotiations go well, it will happen in the fall. HBO's just gotta give everybody what they want. It better get done cause I want to do it."
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie